I don't know how, but I managed to get $400 trade-in for 13 games at my EB Games

#11ACx7Posted 11/15/2013 5:34:15 PM
weezergabe posted...
Wait...EB games still exists?

In countries outside of the US, yes. They're owned by GameStop.

Congrats TC. Only one more week. :D
#12Big FanPosted 11/15/2013 8:45:55 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Oblivion_Slayer posted...
GroZZleR posted...
What pizza shop takes EB Games credit as payment?

I should have clarified, I bought pizza with some of the money I was going to use to pay off whatever was left over after the trade-ins. It was "just in case" cash.

And that's the thing, most of the games weren't that new. Black Ops 2 (haven't touched for months), AC3, Far Cry 3, the only "new" game I traded was AC4, because I'm done with it, 100%, and don't want to replay it next gen.

Can see that happening if they were all games within the last six months-year there.

If you got around 15 on each game, plus 90%, for 13 games, that would get you close to 400 there.

Where is the 90% on games coming from? The email I got from GameStop said 90% extra on hardware but only 30% on games
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins
#13DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 11/15/2013 8:49:59 PM
Big Fan posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
GroZZleR posted...

I should have clarified, I bought pizza with some of the money I was going to use to pay off whatever was left over after the trade-ins. It was "just in case" cash.

And that's the thing, most of the games weren't that new. Black Ops 2 (haven't touched for months), AC3, Far Cry 3, the only "new" game I traded was AC4, because I'm done with it, 100%, and don't want to replay it next gen.

Can see that happening if they were all games within the last six months-year there.

If you got around 15 on each game, plus 90%, for 13 games, that would get you close to 400 there.

Where is the 90% on games coming from? The email I got from GameStop said 90% extra on hardware but only 30% on games

The gamestop I go to said 90% on everything also. Maybe they don't know about 30% thing, miscommunication.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4
#14Big FanPosted 11/15/2013 8:56:09 PM
DOWBLACKNINJA posted...
Big Fan posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
GroZZleR posted...

The gamestop I go to said 90% on everything also. Maybe they don't know about 30% thing, miscommunication.

You might wanna double check on that if you plan on trading anything in
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins