How much are the secondary fetures swaying you to buying a One?

#1necro00Posted 11/15/2013 4:41:18 PM
Cable,Kinect Skype etc... Basically MS wanting this to be your multimedia hub in your household, how much does this weigh on your mind to go with MS this gen?
#2kidwgmPosted 11/15/2013 4:41:50 PM
For me its just a bonus.
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia and Animal Crossing New Leaf FC: 4811-7436-8881
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii and Wii U.) *Coming Soon: Xbox One
#3chuckboston2k3Posted 11/15/2013 4:42:18 PM
For me...big time. The less clutter I have in my entertainment unit, the better.
---
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: CallMeMrBrandt PSN: OptimusDad
#4TreGoodaPosted 11/15/2013 4:42:20 PM
Pretty high

It can play games and do all that other stuff vs play games and do everything else poorly. It's the biggest selling point.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#5necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 4:44:10 PM
TreGooda posted...
Pretty high

It can play games and do all that other stuff vs play games and do everything else poorly. It's the biggest selling point.

Say if the720 or 900 resolution was a norm for most multi games for the one, not saying it will be, would you take that tradeoff for the entertainment features and Kinect?
#6DeadLock25Posted 11/15/2013 4:44:51 PM
Its a huge bonus for me. It does not take away from the gaming aspect, and just adds on a bunch of entertainment experiences for me to enjoy.
---
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pokemon Y Name: Pasha || Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent
#7TreGoodaPosted 11/15/2013 4:46:54 PM
necro00 posted...
TreGooda posted...
Pretty high

Say if the720 or 900 resolution was a norm for most multi games for the one, not saying it will be, would you take that tradeoff for the entertainment features and Kinect?

Doesn't bother me at all. I already have a gaming pc. The Kinect can do things I can't do on my pc. The PS4 doesn't do anything new (even though I'll eventually get one so I can play MLB: The Show).
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#8necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 4:48:11 PM
TreGooda posted...
necro00 posted...
TreGooda posted...
Pretty high

Doesn't bother me at all. I already have a gaming pc. The Kinect can do things I can't do on my pc. The PS4 doesn't do anything new (even though I'll eventually get one so I can play MLB: The Show).

MS needs to really develop a first party baseball game. 2k is a joke, and the Show is just amazing
#9BrownGottiPosted 11/15/2013 4:49:36 PM
I can't wait to watch tv while playing games. All of the "extra" features IMO make the Xbox One more of a next gen system.
#10archibald3Posted 11/15/2013 4:52:19 PM
TreGooda posted...
Pretty high

This is a great point. When the dust settles and the launch days are over , the inevitable bugs are ironed out of both systems . In the case of the ps4 your going to have a video game machine that does all the other stuff from face recognition to online server smoothness , motion control , voice controlled television integration etc etc etc etc. in a less polished manner then the Xbox One . Period.

You can brush that off on launch day but a year from now its all going to be about that stuff.