do the triggers slope outwards?

#1soysaucemanPosted 11/15/2013 6:03:12 PM
what I mean is - how can I explain - do the top surface of the triggers, the bit you press, slope downwards and outwards or are they square the rest of the controller? It looks like they might slope dwonwards towards the new extra comfy bit on the outside and I might not like this as I like the square 90 degree feel of the 360 pad for pulling the trigger on shooting games like cod and BF3 ... if you see what I mean ...
#2chickabumpbumpPosted 11/15/2013 6:06:57 PM
I used the controller a few days ago.

Put your 360 pad in your hand and grip it as normal, now if you look theres a small part of your finger which isnt leaning on the controller or the triggers, theres now a curve that goes outwards which the rest of your finger leans on. Alot more comfy even tho its smaller.

The triggers do curve a little more up If I remeber...but tbh I was paying more attention to the extension on the side
#3soysauceman(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 6:10:30 PM
chickabumpbump posted...

Put your 360 pad in your hand and grip it as normal, now if you look theres a small part of your finger which isnt leaning on the controller or the triggers, theres now a curve that goes outwards which the rest of your finger leans on. Alot more comfy even tho its smaller.

The triggers do curve a little more up If I remeber...but tbh I was paying more attention to the extension on the side

well I am almost certainly getting X1 with Forza 5 anyway and maybe a PS4 as well, so I might choose which console to get Battlefield on, thanks.
#4chickabumpbumpPosted 11/15/2013 6:16:44 PM
soysauceman posted...
chickabumpbump posted...

well I am almost certainly getting X1 with Forza 5 anyway and maybe a PS4 as well, so I might choose which console to get Battlefield on, thanks.

I have played 4 One games so far thanks to sessions like this at my part time job, i was lucky to go!

Forza will INSTANTLY show you how different the controller is and how awesome the rumble triggers are. When you have your first ever race and hit the speed , the right trigger will go crazy. Then brake, left trigger rumbles as hard as you push the brakes
#5soysauceman(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 6:17:27 PM
chickabumpbump posted...
soysauceman posted...
chickabumpbump posted...

I have played 4 One games so far thanks to sessions like this at my part time job, i was lucky to go!

Forza will INSTANTLY show you how different the controller is and how awesome the rumble triggers are. When you have your first ever race and hit the speed , the right trigger will go crazy. Then brake, left trigger rumbles as hard as you push the brakes

:-)