Which Xbox One exclusive game(s) will flop and burn like Knack?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which Xbox One exclusive game(s) will flop and burn like Knack?

User Info: OandA_Pest

OandA_Pest
3 years ago#11
I'm not expecting Ryse or Fighter Within to do that well in terms of reviews. Neither of them look interesting at all. Ryse especially looks pretty dull gameplay-wise.

You all have to remember also, reviews don't make or break a game. Look at COD: Ghosts. What did it get, 8's? That game is just bleh.
Proud Pest. Opie and Anthony on MTV: Beavant and Butt-Hughes! http://imgur.com/xtRZJ4B

User Info: DeadLock25

DeadLock25
3 years ago#12
I actually think Ryse will surprise people, but I admit that is being VERY hopeful. Alot of previews seem to indicate its not a QTE fest (most people who followed the game actually knew this, but you still see the trolls preaching this) so it might overcome some expectations.

With that being said I dont think any of the games you listed TC will be as bad as Knack in terms of reviews, except Fighter Within. I dont see a Kinect only fighting game being very successful, although it might be fun for the first few hours, I think it would get dull fast. I definitely think it will be the worst one by far, but you never know.
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pokemon Y Name: Pasha || Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which Xbox One exclusive game(s) will flop and burn like Knack?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived