Which Xbox One exclusive game(s) will flop and burn like Knack?

#11OandA_PestPosted 11/15/2013 10:05:01 PM
I'm not expecting Ryse or Fighter Within to do that well in terms of reviews. Neither of them look interesting at all. Ryse especially looks pretty dull gameplay-wise.

You all have to remember also, reviews don't make or break a game. Look at COD: Ghosts. What did it get, 8's? That game is just bleh.
---
Proud Pest. Opie and Anthony on MTV: Beavant and Butt-Hughes! http://imgur.com/xtRZJ4B
#12DeadLock25Posted 11/15/2013 10:24:22 PM
I actually think Ryse will surprise people, but I admit that is being VERY hopeful. Alot of previews seem to indicate its not a QTE fest (most people who followed the game actually knew this, but you still see the trolls preaching this) so it might overcome some expectations.

With that being said I dont think any of the games you listed TC will be as bad as Knack in terms of reviews, except Fighter Within. I dont see a Kinect only fighting game being very successful, although it might be fun for the first few hours, I think it would get dull fast. I definitely think it will be the worst one by far, but you never know.
---
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pokemon Y Name: Pasha || Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent