Microsoft admits gamers may face problems with cloud

#11chrish909Posted 11/16/2013 5:53:33 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
chrish909 posted...
Clearly tc didnt read the link

smh

Basing this on what exactly?

You read the whole article, made a topic about it, and all you had to say was

I read this article and I can't believe it! I hope this gets fixed.

You seem almost like a bot with how you wrote that and how you constantly make topics like this.

You always make negative x1 topics, the fact you do it after ps4 released shows you are truly butthurt.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#12bob15xPosted 11/16/2013 6:07:47 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
http://www.cloudpro.co.uk/iaas/3502/microsoft-admits-gamers-may-face-problems-with-cloud-with-xbox-one

you didnt read the article.

and for others, this has nothing to do with problems at launch.
#13TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 6:13:50 AM
chrish909 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
chrish909 posted...

smh

You seem almost like a bot with how you wrote that and how you constantly make topics like this.

You always make negative x1 topics, the fact you do it after ps4 released shows you are truly butthurt.

So when I post a link where the Xbox Live lead programmer says, and I quote, "the physical machine is going to get rebooted" and I go on to say that I hope it gets fixed, you make the assumption that I didn't read the article? He also goes on and says that, again I quote, "It's really problematic" and you somehow discern that I haven't read the article I posted?

I'm not sure I follow your logic.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#14bob15xPosted 11/16/2013 6:14:55 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
chrish909 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
chrish909 posted...

smh

So when I post a link where the Xbox Live lead programmer says, and I quote, "the physical machine is going to get rebooted" and I go on to say that I hope it gets fixed, you make the assumption that I didn't read the article? He also goes on and says that, again I quote, "It's really problematic" and you somehow discern that I haven't read the article I posted?

the physical machine as in the server.
#15Laylow12Posted 11/16/2013 6:19:06 AM
That cloud is supposed to save the XBOX ONE from bad graphics. What happens when the cloud is down?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#16TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 6:24:59 AM
bob15x posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
chrish909 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
chrish909 posted...

smh

the physical machine as in the server.

Ah ok, my mistake then.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#17nizam216Posted 11/16/2013 6:57:16 AM
Laylow12 posted...
That cloud is supposed to save the XBOX ONE from bad graphics. What happens when the cloud is down?

Thou shalt not doubt the power of Teh Cloud. He who hath not faith is lost. The power of Teh Cloud will usher mankind into a new era...open their eyes...so they may SEE...if perchance they have been tainted by devilish higher resolutions.

All hail the power of Teh Cloud!
#18N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 11/16/2013 9:00:01 AM
The game will just migrate to another server, which since they are dedicated, shouldnt take long, and might even be able to be done seamlessly. Maybe not for online MP games, but single player games powered by the cloud probably could do it easier. Even still in MP, it can just migrate the session like it does already, for P2P games.

Unless MS decides that they are going to update EVERY single server at the same exact time, which would be idiotic. If they stagger it properly, it will cause zero problems.

Press nowadays is so garbage. Stories like this are pure speculative BS, with really no substance behind it, created purely to generate hits and traffic on their site, at the expense of fueling an already out of control console war.

Great read TC /sarcasm
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 4GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia EVGA GTX 570 1.2GB GDDr5
#19IzraeilPosted 11/16/2013 9:03:35 AM
CrossRaven posted...
h12456208 posted...
NO system every launches 100% smooth. I have a PS4 and there are some Store issues right now. COd and a few other games had issues but those are fixed. PEople expect it to go PERFECT with no errors. Its NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

RELAX

Day 1 on the PS4 went a lot better than Day 1 of the FFXIV: ARR launch lol. I'd fully expect Xbox live to not be working during peak hours same as PSN didn't.

They fixed that pretty quick, considering it was SE.
#20CyborgTwentyPosted 11/18/2013 4:40:25 AM
Face problems with the infinite power of the cloud? How would that even be possible?