What Genre Are You Most Hyped For?

#11JohnHalo343(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 10:46:35 AM
What is wrong with D&D? It is a fine base for an RPG to follow.

Speaking of which, we need another KOTOR around this gen. Mass Effect? Lol. I spit on BioWare for ditching KOTOR for that.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#12scoobydoobydontPosted 11/16/2013 10:55:45 AM
SupaShig posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
You boys are looking at the wrong platform for RPGs.

Most people voting RPG mean real RPGs... as in WRPGs. They are looking at a fine platform for that.

Lol... Real RPGs...

Whats funny about all the hardasses bashing JRPGs by yelling 'Weaboo!', the WRPG actually came from the nerdiest roots available, D&D

Yes, WRPGs do come from the founder of all RPing, D&D. Thank you for confirming WRPGs status as the only true RPGs. I'm very impressed you could pull yourself away from your cartoons and figurines long enough to agree with me.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/Z6wIShE.jpg
#13aj4x94Posted 11/16/2013 10:58:04 AM
Survival Horror.

My favorite genre, and one that's been rather lacking lately. Outlast and The Evil Within look great.
---
Playing: Hitman HD Trilogy, Last Survivor, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#14khardboredPosted 11/16/2013 11:07:06 AM
Why does a game have to be exclusive to matter?

aj4x94 posted...
Survival Horror.

My favorite genre, and one that's been rather lacking lately. Outlast and The Evil Within look great.

Don't forget Dying Light!
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#15SupaShigPosted 11/16/2013 1:21:05 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
What is wrong with D&D? It is a fine base for an RPG to follow.

Speaking of which, we need another KOTOR around this gen. Mass Effect? Lol. I spit on BioWare for ditching KOTOR for that.

Nothings wrong with D&D. Im mocking those because they mock people who like JRPGs when they partake in equally as nerdy games. Its all just fun.
#16PvtPorkSordPosted 11/16/2013 1:28:54 PM
RPG/FPS/MMO in ither words destiny. I'll play most anything but get really excited for fallout/skyrim type games.