I cancelled my PS4 preorder for a Zelda 3DSXL, do I now go down the XBone route?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I cancelled my PS4 preorder for a Zelda 3DSXL, do I now go down the XBone route?

User Info: MC Link

MC Link
3 years ago#1
80/80!!!!

So yeah, now that I have held off on the PS4, I might go and stump up the extra money and buy a XBox One (maybe after Christmas).

I have a couple of questions that would cement it;

Is it a Blu Ray player?

If I buy or download Halo 3 to it, will I be able to play the online? I am kinda interested in buying an old 360 just for this, but maybe it makes sense to buy a Xbox One instead?

I have not looked into anything else, but I know there'll be some good games out for it - I quite fancy sticking with RARE, at least they have Killer Instinct!
*/******\/*****\*C Link : DandyQuackShot4Life
{___(\__/)___} "@ValKilmer4Life"-Twitter tweet me!

User Info: Rainy_David1

Rainy_David1
3 years ago#2
It is a blu-ray player.

It is not backwards compatible, and won't be able to play Halo 3.
(message deleted)

User Info: MC Link

MC Link
3 years ago#4
AH, ok.....

I think I might just pick up a cheap 360 after Christmas then with a years GOLD sub and Halo 3

:)
*/******\/*****\*C Link : DandyQuackShot4Life
{___(\__/)___} "@ValKilmer4Life"-Twitter tweet me!

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#5
Good choice on the 3DS. So many good games. And if you really want to play Halo 3 you'll have to get a 360. I've seen some pretty good Black Friday deals for 360 if that's the route you want to go.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I cancelled my PS4 preorder for a Zelda 3DSXL, do I now go down the XBone route?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived