My dad just made his FB status "Videogames are for little boys...

#291pikachupwnagePosted 11/17/2013 10:37:18 AM
Your dad is fool.
---
Haven't you heard the new sensation sweeping the nation? *****es love cannons!
#292ReploidAXZPosted 11/17/2013 10:39:52 AM
degen2011 posted...
"Videogames are for little boys...why does my 28 year old son want a Xbox for christmas?"

He got 10 likes and 5 comments all saying something like "Lol bill I cant believe he still games, my son is 12 and games"

This is so embarrassing. I feel sick. I dont even want to get out of bed right now.

We grew up in another time, we didn't have your fancy TV games, instead we would play games like wet willy, funny arm, legs-a-spread and penis-butt. Gay? Yes! It was gay, everyone was! Good old fashioned grab the nearest tree and hold on for dear life gay, not todays fancy, feather pillow, thread count gay, back then people got hurt dahm it!

....Yea it was pretty gay.
---
R.I.P RARE.
#293djrudenPosted 11/17/2013 10:40:07 AM
Dude, at 28 you are supposed to be the one buying gifts...not asking mommy and daddy for video games.

Lol xboners.
#294DyingPancakePosted 11/17/2013 10:48:53 AM
P00DGE posted...
DyingPancake posted...
josuna123 posted...
Why are you 28 years old and still asking your parents for Christmas presents? Maybe you're in the wrong.

Just buy your own Christmas presents like I have been since 16.

You have an age where family members stop giving presents?

That's pretty sad

It is when you are still asking for presents like game consoles. I get a variety of presents from my parents these days that comes out to about 50-60 dollars total. I stopped asking for presents that went into the hundreds years ago, it is just weird for adults to ask their parents for such things.

I didn't say anything about asking for expensive presents
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 0 (but it won't be for long)
#295The UPosted 11/17/2013 12:12:30 PM
Your Dad must have seen this commercial and cried:

http://youtu.be/kY0QtUILxBI

I love the partially disgusted look Dad gives his son at 0:13...
#296ILikesCheesePosted 11/17/2013 12:17:57 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
zmouse posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
Has TC made any posts after the OP? Seems like you guys got trolled.

I would say so, did a site search for the quote for fun and no results.

Seems right. Only on GameFAQs do people get worked up about something that never happened.

You can also speak to the fact that only on GameFaqs would posters bother making topics about things that never happened. But unfortunately this is a internet-wide problem. Some people have just too little going on in their lives that they feel the need to make stuff up. I'm sorry TC. Hang in there!

:D
---
Beware Microsoft's Annoying Defense Force And Nonsensical Brigade Of Yappy Salespeople!
#297ILikesCheesePosted 11/17/2013 12:19:21 PM
jfloydLunar posted...
I pay for my own stuff.

And I'm younger than you TC, what's up with that?

I'm sorry your parents hate you.

---
Beware Microsoft's Annoying Defense Force And Nonsensical Brigade Of Yappy Salespeople!
#298LoneCourier2281Posted 11/17/2013 8:30:49 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
jfloydLunar posted...
I pay for my own stuff.

And I'm younger than you TC, what's up with that?

I'm sorry your parents hate you.

Nah, I'm just a man darnit!

No but really, I don't really need presents like that from my family anymore, clothes and just spending time means more now.
---
Currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, Pokemon Y, and Tomb Raider.
3DS FC: 2337-4104-1460.
#299MegaWentEvilPosted 11/18/2013 1:53:57 AM
@ReploidAXZ: I didn't like your post. Not because it was gay, but because children are NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE SEX!
#300vegetaeaterPosted 11/18/2013 1:57:03 AM
JGA1980 posted...
Whatever the age and gender demographic is for using Facebook status updates to passive-aggressively insult family members, I'm sure your Dad isn't suppose to be part of it.

TC the best thing you can do it the next time your Dad's in the bathroom having his period or making himself throw-up, you should sneak into his bedroom and take a look in his diary for some juicy gossip to use against him... and while you're there perhaps swap his birth control pills for aspirin.

Rofl