My dad just made his FB status "Videogames are for little boys...

#311C4ZMaxWaveGunPosted 11/21/2013 10:10:22 AM
tea199 posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
tea199 posted...
He wins if it gets to you, he can have his own opinion. I say just sit around and play more video games.

Actually, tc wins. One post, never returns, gets over 300 responses. He got us all good.

Maybe the shame he endured, required him never to return here.

LOL!
---
"Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks." -- Waqar Ahmed
#312XenobowPosted 11/21/2013 10:13:54 AM
Same with Facebook

"Facebook are for teens...why does my dad use Facebook?"
#313JohnHalo343Posted 11/21/2013 11:22:40 AM
tea199 posted...
He wins if it gets to you, he can have his own opinion. I say just sit around and play more video games.

Actually, tc wins. One post, never returns, gets over 300 responses. He got us all good.

Speak for yourself. I told everyone what was what 25 pages ago. I have seen people post in this topic I have never seen once before because they have to try and get their one-liners and 2 cents into what was supposed to be an obvious troll thread.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#314Yelnam-26Posted 11/21/2013 11:52:23 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
tea199 posted...

Speak for yourself. I told everyone what was what 25 pages ago. I have seen people post in this topic I have never seen once before because they have to try and get their one-liners and 2 cents into what was supposed to be an obvious troll thread.

Why did you come back?
---
Smoke me a kipper, Ill be back for breakfast.
3DS XL FC: 1005 - 8990 - 2929 Name: Yelnam
#315JohnHalo343Posted 11/21/2013 1:51:24 PM
Yelnam-26 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
tea199 posted...

Why did you come back?

To rub it in and gloat about it.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#316Yelnam-26Posted 11/22/2013 10:40:48 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Yelnam-26 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
tea199 posted...

Why did you come back?

To rub it in and gloat about it.

Whatever floats your boat.
---
Smoke me a kipper, Ill be back for breakfast.
3DS XL FC: 1005 - 8990 - 2929 Name: Yelnam