Xbox One Amazon pre-orders---Don't get worried this week!

#1dcustrikerPosted 11/16/2013 12:53:17 PM
I just thought I'd post this since many people got pretty antsy with the PS4 regarding Amazons shipping practices over the launch. Amazon seems to be shipping consoles in a way that doesn't regard the time of which you ordered so shipping times will vary from person to person. My PS4 didn't even begin shipping until like 3:30 PM on the 14th and Amazon still got it to my UPS facility by 12 A.M. on the 15th. Many others had this same thing happen. So don't start stressing on Wednesday when you notice you order still sitting as "Not yet processed" or something like that. Amazon will come through!
#2MistaAtlasPosted 11/16/2013 12:55:18 PM
thanks!
---
GT:Wh0oIsJohnGalt
#3whitelytningPosted 11/16/2013 12:55:57 PM
Also remember that when you purchase something that has to be shipped you accept that there are additional risks and the possibility of delays.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
#4DarkHieiPosted 11/16/2013 12:58:50 PM
It also depends on how close you live to one of Amazon's shipping warehouses. I live like 15 miles from one so they'll send mine out later than others possibly.
---
Gamertag: The2ndShadow
PSN: ReZsolution
#51GATORFANPosted 11/16/2013 12:59:24 PM
Ya Amazon is always good. Just my last order with COD Ghost didn't ship till nearly the 5th(release day) and it still got to me the same day
#6rosseelesPosted 11/16/2013 1:05:17 PM
ive actually received a game from Amazon before my status even went to dispatched!
#7bunnyjoeyjrPosted 11/16/2013 1:07:44 PM
This is good news I dont get paid until Monday morning so I can throw the money in my account and be good to go lol! I even called Amazon to ask them if I have the money in my account by Monday would there be a problem and she said no.
---
" Games will look better on PS4. But if you aren't into games, there is a weaker more expensive alternative....I kid I joke!"- My PSN GT Teamevilbunny
#8gobuffalo30Posted 11/16/2013 1:08:46 PM
I thought the same as you TC. However, Amazon delayed shipping my PS4 guaranteed launch delivery order until the 15th, they only created the shipping label on the 14th. UPS didn't receive the shipment until 8 last night. Not going to receive it until at least Monday.
#9TMOGPosted 11/16/2013 1:10:56 PM
Just as a friendly warning, though. Most of the reports of faulty PS4s I've seen, my own included, have been through Amazon.

So you may not want your optimism to get too out of control when you get that box in your hands... I'm really hoping your launch day experience is better than mine was.
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
#10bunnyjoeyjrPosted 11/16/2013 1:11:59 PM
gobuffalo30 posted...
I thought the same as you TC. However, Amazon delayed shipping my PS4 guaranteed launch delivery order until the 15th, they only created the shipping label on the 14th. UPS didn't receive the shipment until 8 last night. Not going to receive it until at least Monday.

That sucks sorry to hear it buddy I was going to get my PS4 from amazon but I stuck with my PS4 preorder from the Sony Store on Madison in NYC.
---
" Games will look better on PS4. But if you aren't into games, there is a weaker more expensive alternative....I kid I joke!"- My PSN GT Teamevilbunny