Xbox One Amazon pre-orders---Don't get worried this week!

#11bunnyjoeyjrPosted 11/16/2013 1:13:02 PM
TMOG posted...
Just as a friendly warning, though. Most of the reports of faulty PS4s I've seen, my own included, have been through Amazon.

So you may not want your optimism to get too out of control when you get that box in your hands... I'm really hoping your launch day experience is better than mine was.

That sucks buddy are you going to return it to Amazon or get a repair from Sony?
---
" Games will look better on PS4. But if you aren't into games, there is a weaker more expensive alternative....I kid I joke!"- My PSN GT Teamevilbunny
#12TMOGPosted 11/16/2013 1:14:28 PM
bunnyjoeyjr posted...
TMOG posted...
Just as a friendly warning, though. Most of the reports of faulty PS4s I've seen, my own included, have been through Amazon.

So you may not want your optimism to get too out of control when you get that box in your hands... I'm really hoping your launch day experience is better than mine was.

That sucks buddy are you going to return it to Amazon or get a repair from Sony?

I'm trying to get a replacement from Sony, from what I've heard all Amazon is giving are refunds. I don't want a refund, I want a console XD

Their Live Chat is pretty swamped right now though, and the call won't even go through on my phone, so... yeah. :p
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
#13bunnyjoeyjrPosted 11/16/2013 1:16:57 PM
That sucks buddy my brother got a PS4 off craigslist and BOOM right out of the box nothing, so he called Sony Friday morning and they are sending him a empty box to get the whole repair process started they told him 2 1/2 weeks
---
" Games will look better on PS4. But if you aren't into games, there is a weaker more expensive alternative....I kid I joke!"- My PSN GT Teamevilbunny
#14gobuffalo30Posted 11/16/2013 1:17:50 PM
bunnyjoeyjr posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
I thought the same as you TC. However, Amazon delayed shipping my PS4 guaranteed launch delivery order until the 15th, they only created the shipping label on the 14th. UPS didn't receive the shipment until 8 last night. Not going to receive it until at least Monday.

That sucks sorry to hear it buddy I was going to get my PS4 from amazon but I stuck with my PS4 preorder from the Sony Store on Madison in NYC.

I'm frustrated obviously but nothing I can do about it; this affected a lot of Florida orders as well. I'm more frustrated that I ordered mine back in June and Amazon couldn't manage this operation. I'm more frustrated that I ordered mine back in June as a prime member and people who ordered their PS4 at a later date, even yesterday, are going to get their console at the same time as me.
#15bunnyjoeyjrPosted 11/16/2013 1:20:34 PM
gobuffalo30 posted...
bunnyjoeyjr posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
I thought the same as you TC. However, Amazon delayed shipping my PS4 guaranteed launch delivery order until the 15th, they only created the shipping label on the 14th. UPS didn't receive the shipment until 8 last night. Not going to receive it until at least Monday.

That sucks sorry to hear it buddy I was going to get my PS4 from amazon but I stuck with my PS4 preorder from the Sony Store on Madison in NYC.

I'm frustrated obviously but nothing I can do about it; this affected a lot of Florida orders as well. I'm more frustrated that I ordered mine back in June and Amazon couldn't manage this operation. I'm more frustrated that I ordered mine back in June as a prime member and people who ordered their PS4 at a later date, even yesterday, are going to get their console at the same time as me.

Well on the plus side maybe all the problems with the PSN network wont be as bad Monday.
---
#16gobuffalo30Posted 11/16/2013 5:06:25 PM
Well what I really like is people were able to order their PS4 yesterday and got it delivered today where I ordered mine in June with launch delivery and I get to wait. I love it when a company just gives everyone the finger because they can't handle a simple operation. Someone at Amazon needs to learn Excel so they can do pivot tables, highlighting, sorting and IF functions.