Pre-order Shipped - Microsoft Store

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Pre-order Shipped - Microsoft Store

User Info: TRC-G00SE

3 years ago#11
Mine has been charged but no shipping info yet.

User Info: SteveAustin268x

3 years ago#12
my e-mail said it shipped and has a tracking # too
If you want my signature, you have to pay first.

User Info: jpraelster

3 years ago#13
Im still waiting on info on mine I got one of the free ones so I imagine I wont hear anything until monday

User Info: DarkSoul84

3 years ago#14
If they ship on monday we get it the next day. I got the email and is a NDAS from ups.

User Info: pepsiboy95620

3 years ago#15
Just checked my bank and I got charged but I still dont have any shipping information.

User Info: ZeroDiscord

3 years ago#16
Is it possible that my XB1 could get shipped out today and if not today then tomorrow? I have been charged in my microsoft billing account but the money is still in my account.

User Info: skyypayne

3 years ago#17
Mine just updated from "no information found" to "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated" within the last hour. I've been checking constantly. haha.

It also confirms that it is a "UPS Next Day Air Saver"

User Info: skyypayne

3 years ago#18
When I talked to a rep a few days ago, they said I could get it before the 22nd, and also mentioned if it was being held at a local UPS facility, I could always go with a government issued ID and pick the item up. So I'll be doing that if it doesn't update to "out for delivery" after it's at the local UPS store.

User Info: mrgracejames

3 years ago#19
I also got an email saying they shipped my xbox one and a tracking number for next day air. the email came thru on Sunday but the tracking number just started working today. I wonder if it will get hear early? I'm in Washington state...
Ontario, CA, United States 11/18/2013 10:14 A.M. Agent pickup; in transit to UPS facility
11/18/2013 10:09 A.M. Agent pickup; in transit to UPS facility.
United States 11/18/2013 6:12 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

User Info: MrSteez

3 years ago#20
Mine charged me on the 16th. No shipping notice yet. I'm I'm Arizona. Do yall know where it is coming from?
Posted with GameRaven 0.3.28
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Pre-order Shipped - Microsoft Store

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived