Xbox One Fans Be Excited !!

#1archibald3Posted 11/16/2013 6:38:58 PM
I`ll tell you this - I was just in bestbuy and the clerk was super-syked about the Xbox One and proceeded to give my friend and i a long demo of the kinect and its capabilities and its WICKED !!

I was never one to use it or whatever either but i can see the possibilities are endless with how tweaked it is.

For all these console wars : people who buy one of these Xbox`s are going to be pleasently suprised at how that technology has advanced. It can read your pulse , tell if your happy or sad , see you in the dark , tell if your wearing glasses and adjust to the smallest, intricate movements., sense how many people are in the room and zoom in and out automatically if your skyping, switch tasks seemlessly with voice, television,games etc.. wow...BE EXCITED. Its getting all "minority report" !!
#2Xuande12Posted 11/16/2013 6:41:38 PM
Kinect = Gimmick.

Give me games and a controller.

Peace.
---
RIP Rainbow Six (1998-2004).
#3popsurfPosted 11/16/2013 6:45:33 PM
Xuande12 posted...
Kinect = Gimmick.

Give me games and a controller.

Peace.

Xbone has many games, a controller, and many other perks. Ps4 has games and a controller. Peace.
---
XBL: surfpunk182
#4archibald3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 6:47:45 PM
You = Going To Eat Words

Gaming is going to become more then you and a controller. I`m just glad Xbox has the foresight to see what you dont..
#5Xuande12Posted 11/16/2013 6:48:38 PM
archibald3 posted...
You = Going To Eat Words

Gaming is going to become more then you and a controller. I`m just glad Xbox has the foresight to see what you dont..

If that becomes the case then I will be done with gaming.
---
#6scoobydoobydontPosted 11/16/2013 6:50:09 PM
Xuande12 posted...
archibald3 posted...
You = Going To Eat Words

Thank goodness. We were afraid you'd keep coming back like the other trolls. You have earned my begrudging respect.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/Z6wIShE.jpg
#7jpraelsterPosted 11/16/2013 6:50:22 PM
Xuande12 posted...
archibald3 posted...
You = Going To Eat Words

-Waves goodbye-You wont be missed
#8Xuande12Posted 11/16/2013 6:51:55 PM
jpraelster posted...
Xuande12 posted...
archibald3 posted...
You = Going To Eat Words

-Waves goodbye-You wont be missed

You probably will when the old school gamers leave destroying console games altogether while children are you are doing jumping jacks on their TV consoles.
---
#9popsurfPosted 11/16/2013 6:52:17 PM
Xuande12 posted...
archibald3 posted...
You = Going To Eat Words

Did you say this when gaming became more than two lines and a square? Hence PONG. Pretty happy with how far gaming has come. Looking forward to the future and new features of xbone.
---
XBL: surfpunk182
#10archibald3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 6:55:12 PM(edited)
Have you seen how close Xbox One users will be to getting the body part of their choosing stroked by a beautiful woman on the other side of the planet ?

Surely you cant watch this video of inForm with Kinect and not see where this is going ?!!!!!!!!!!!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXGwHQXP864