New survey says LESS people want an Xbox One :(

#41TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 7:24:43 AM
zinsindetta posted...
Wow I conducted a survey in my house and it came back with shocking results. 200% people surveyed wanted Xbox One and 0% wanted PS4.

I conducted a survey at your house. While I was there I used the bathroom and I forgot to flush. I'm truly sorry.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#42zinsindettaPosted 11/19/2013 7:27:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#43zinsindettaPosted 11/19/2013 7:28:44 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
zinsindetta posted...
Wow I conducted a survey in my house and it came back with shocking results. 200% people surveyed wanted Xbox One and 0% wanted PS4.

I conducted a survey at your house. While I was there I used the bathroom and I forgot to flush. I'm truly sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#44Mindwipe77Posted 11/19/2013 7:40:07 AM
of course if the poll was in favor of the x1 everyone here would be praising it saying what an accurate poll lol
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!
#45ejay8320Posted 11/19/2013 8:14:55 AM
I'm not saying the Xbox One is a bad system(just not the system for me), but to dismiss all polls completely is just naive. The poll probably wont be indicative what actual sales will be but if almost every single poll says the same thing it shouldn't be easily dismissed.

If almost all the polls were all dead even and only one or two favoured one console or the other then those that are favouring either console could be dismissed as it is the extreme. However that is not the case, the Xbox One is seen in a negative light it's not the extreme but the norm.
#46streamjumperPosted 11/19/2013 9:00:58 AM
ACx7 posted...
Most of the casual market wont be able to see past the $500 price tag.

Most of the hardcore market is still whining over the initial reveal.

Gonna be an uphill battle for Microsoft no matter how you look at it. Hopefully once people realize that the slight power advantage that the PS4 has isn't the only thing that matters in a Next Gen system, they will be willing to purchase an Xbox One.

Let's strap the ol' casual goggles on for second rather than trying to use hardcore gamer values filtered through the limited lens people like to use in PS4's favor...

PS4: "Hmm. $400 bucks. But it only plays video games. Ok, I guess."

X1: "Oh hey honey! This one is $100 more, but lets us control its games and tv with our hands and voices. It even adds stuff to our tv channels. Plus it'll get the kids to excercise... you can even use it to get in shape too! You like Zumba, right? No, I don't just like it because it makes watching football better!"

Wii U: "You know, $300 bucks is even cheaper than that PS4 you've had us bargain hunting for as of the last 5 stores with no luck. And for another $35 bucks we can get it with one or two games in a bundle. And look, they can play on two screens at the same time, like their DS! They can even play on this while we're watching tv, so less problem for us!"

The bulk of the casuals swayed only by price aren't going to hunt down the PS4 when there are other, cheaper options readily available. The ones who do a little research and look at features vs cost are going to go with the system with a ton more features even if many gamers turn their noses up and it costs a little more. Casuals loved the Wii. Casuals loved the Kinect 1. Casuals like nifty technology, and are sometimes willing to pay a small premium for it. A 25% price increase for the stuff the Xbox brings to the table for an entire family with different tastes is reasonable from their point of view.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#47jrr18Posted 11/19/2013 9:04:33 AM
bessy67 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
bessy67 posted...
Well they didn't survey me. And since you all seem to love to just take internet polls as absolute truths and extrapolate the results, MS will sell 2.8 billion consoles.

Link?

39% of 7.2 billion. Your poll shows 39% of people want an Xbox One, right?

I thought we were at 8 billion?
---
CHOO CHOO all aboard the hate train next stop whine country.
PSN/steam jrr101
#48Mindwipe77Posted 11/19/2013 9:05:22 AM
why cant you ppl just enjoy the console you want instead of bashing systems other ppl enjoy, xbots are the worst type of fanboy i have ever seen. The ps4 board is actually mostly filled with ps4 talk, here every page there is ps4 bashing it is both sad and pathetic , grow up
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!
#49JanpeiPosted 11/19/2013 9:12:52 AM
Honestly, as much as I want the Xbone to sell, the fact that surveys and analysts are saying it's not going to have a great sale night is only good news for me.

The less people are interested in it, the more chance I can find one. Call me selfish, I don't even curr, tho!
---
The First to Fight: A NEW blog dedicated to combat sports, films, pro-wrestling, comics, and much more
http://thefirsttofight.wordpress.com/
#50Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 11/19/2013 10:43:08 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
why cant you ppl just enjoy the console you want instead of bashing systems other ppl enjoy, xbots are the worst type of fanboy i have ever seen. The ps4 board is actually mostly filled with ps4 talk, here every page there is ps4 bashing it is both sad and pathetic , grow up

Really???I haven't been here much in the last week but before that it was full of anti MS or Xbox One fanboys(mostly Sony fans) tearing down everything positive that the Xbox One had going for it.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.