Can't find info on this anywhere.

#11PsychoGatesPosted 11/17/2013 12:39:01 PM
He's asking if you can get in game audio through your controller, I'm not sure it can
#12Garbage_DayPosted 11/17/2013 12:43:48 PM
Can you really do this with the Wii U? I know there's a headphone jack on the Gamepad, but the audio isn't always in sync with what's on the TV. I'm going to go try now!

I do know that the PS4 has a setting within the system where you can output the sound exclusively to the controller. It's kind of a cool little feature that I hope the XB1 integrates. I play video games right below the bedroom and always have to basically mute the TV so I don't wake up my wife.
---
Signature remains until the Kansas City Royals make the playoffs (10.11.05).
#13crynryanPosted 11/17/2013 1:52:57 PM
Garbage_Day posted...
Can you really do this with the Wii U? I know there's a headphone jack on the Gamepad, but the audio isn't always in sync with what's on the TV. I'm going to go try now!

You can only get the audio that goes to the GamePad if you plug headphones into the jack on the GamePad.

Game audio won't come out of the controller on Xbone, as the Turtle Beach Xbone headsets have to connect to the controller with a cord for chat, and wireless to the transmitter for game audio.
---
This feels warm. What is this feeling? Is it of warmth?