Sucks the Tales series is ps4 exclusive now...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sucks the Tales series is ps4 exclusive now...
3 years ago#1
I'm playing Tales of Vesperia and am thoroughly enjoying the game, sad to lose another franchise even if it can be a bit niche
You know its been a good party if there's an open container of butter lying around
Gamer Tag: Penguin Justice
3 years ago#2
What's Tales?
3 years ago#3
Eh, played Abyss and thought it was pretty bad
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
3 years ago#4
Graces F, and Xillia have me convinced the series is going downhill fast, so I'm not all that bummed to be honest. Shame, as I really love Vesperia, Abyss, Symphonia, and Phantasia.
Wonderful 101: A game where you fight people with people.
3 years ago#5
No surprise there. The 360 didn't get Graces f or Xillia and we know it's not getting Chronicles and Xillia 2 next year.
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst - *I'm currently hunting down Dew/Doritos Every2minutes Codes*
I would greatly appreciate it if anyone PMs me spare codes
3 years ago#6
Only one tales came out for xbox lol?
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012
3 years ago#7
FlyinTonite posted...
Graces F, and Xillia have me convinced the series is going downhill fast, so I'm not all that bummed to be honest. Shame, as I really love Vesperia, Abyss, Symphonia, and Phantasia.

That's funny because Graces F and Xillia has convinced me and many others that the series is going uphill fast.
If you attempted to offend me and I haven't replied to you it's probably because you're already on my ignore list. Now ignoring: 63 users
3 years ago#8
DarthLaharl posted...
FlyinTonite posted...

That's funny because Graces F and Xillia has convinced me and many others that the series is going uphill fast.

I haven't played Xillia yet but I thought Tales of Graces F was awesome.
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
3 years ago#9
ShadowHunterHQ posted...
I'm playing Tales of Vesperia and am thoroughly enjoying the game, sad to lose another franchise even if it can be a bit niche

The xbox lost the franchise quickly after that game came out 2008, over 5 years ago. Im surprised there were people out there who actually had hope of seeing it on the One
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
3 years ago#10
Who cares? I haven't play a Tales game since Tales of Destiny 1& 2.
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Sucks the Tales series is ps4 exclusive now...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived