Everyone, please get Battlefield 4!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Everyone, please get Battlefield 4!
3 years ago#1
So that I can add ya and play!

This spontaneous topic came about right after I finished playing 7 matches of Battlefield 4 on my PS4 and I was impressed. And this is someone who is just mad dissapointed in COD Ghosts for still being 6v6 on all game types except ground war for next gen.

I own COD Ghosts for the X360 and the only thing I cannot find myself getting that as my first next gen FPS is because of the lack of amount of players in games on those large empty maps. Other than that I really like Ghosts.

But yeah Battlefield 4 man what a beauty to look at and great amount of players.
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.
3 years ago#2
Forgot to mention that Im getting his precisely for the Xbox One after playing it on my PS4.
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.
3 years ago#3
hey fellow dear xbro!buy me a copy so we can be xbros and play
Gt: werkz destroyz
3 years ago#4
I have BF4 on ps4 and I'm disappointed no one is playing conquest. They're all on tdm. I have Ghosts for TDM I need some real BF4 action
"VideoGame" fan. PSN: DojoMax Xbox: xShotz 101x formerly DojoMax IGB
3 years ago#5
Marqmax posted...
I have BF4 on ps4 and I'm disappointed no one is playing conquest. They're all on tdm. I have Ghosts for TDM I need some real BF4 action

Ahhh so that's why I haven't been able to connect to those conquest matches. Just not enough people playing it?
3 years ago#6
From what ive heard u cant play comquest on the ps4 bc of some server issue. I could b wrong though.
3 years ago#7
jasoncaric posted...
From what ive heard u cant play comquest on the ps4 bc of some server issue. I could b wrong though.

*conquest
3 years ago#8
I already have it for PC or I would be getting it for X1. Have fun with it though. The multiplayer is great.
3 years ago#9
Its great but I still have problems finding matches with players in it...also everyone playing seems to be pretty terrible.

Give it a little while...this game will be great on all next gen/PC
I don't conform to social convention
3 years ago#10
Conquest is broken on PS4. I bet Sony fanboys are wishing they had the power of the cloud right about now ;-). Those chickens just keep coming home to roost.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Everyone, please get Battlefield 4!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived