5 day talk: Favorite game of all time?

#141xTeKNiQuEx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 8:30:40 PM
jasoncaric posted...
Socom 2 on ps2. I think this game is highly underrated. It was the beginning of online gaming for me. Ahhhh the memories.......

I started with Socom 3. I put more time into that Online than any other in history. We talking years of gameplay lol.
---
XBL - x TeKniQuE o, Detroit Lions
Not Changing this sig till we get a remake of Final Fantasy 7. Started 01/01/12
#142EnergistPosted 11/17/2013 9:11:15 PM
Vagrant Story. The first truly cinematic gaming experience I ever had in my life. From the opening credits onward, the story pulled you in and didn't let go. The graphics and music set the atmosphere to breathtaking effect, and the end result is in an emotional roller coaster like few others I've experienced in any medium, gaming or otherwise.

On top of that, though, it had an extremely deep combat and crafting system. Seriously, you could spend hours doing nothing but trying to make that perfect weapon. One of the most rewarding gaming moments of my life was when I beat the final boss on my first attempt with a three-hit chain attack, but only after having spent a good three hours in the workshop prepping my gear beforehand.

Still pick it up and play it on my Vita every now and again to this very day. Absolutely epic.
---
"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." - Apparent right-wing extremist Thomas Jefferson
#143Ludwig Von 2Posted 11/17/2013 9:24:11 PM
jasoncaric posted...
Socom 2 on ps2. I think this game is highly underrated. It was the beginning of online gaming for me. Ahhhh the memories.......

Nothing like playing desert glory and telling people to green up. I personally loved socom 3 the best. Loved water works i used to always drive the boat.
---
My luck works best when things are... random. Mat Cauthon from The Dragon Reborn
#144xTeKNiQuEx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 9:28:52 PM
Ludwig Von 2 posted...
jasoncaric posted...

Nothing like playing desert glory and telling people to green up. I personally loved socom 3 the best. Loved water works i used to always drive the boat.

Dat Fault 24/7 tho....
---
#145lVlAtlZiXPosted 11/17/2013 9:34:22 PM
Xenogears. Still replay it whenever I am waiting on a big release, or bored.
---
GT: MAtRiX 757
PSN: MAtRiX_757
#146aj4x94Posted 11/17/2013 9:35:18 PM
Metal Gear Solid 3. Awesome boss fights, great music, best environments( and animals to go with it), and one of the best video game endings ever.
---
Playing: Hitman HD Trilogy, Last Survivor, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#147Garbage_DayPosted 11/17/2013 9:35:35 PM
Probably Link to the Past. Other contenders are Super Mario World, Pikmin 2, Phantasy Star Online, Ms. Pac-Man.
---
Signature remains until the Kansas City Royals make the playoffs (10.11.05).
#148xTeKNiQuEx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 9:45:20 PM
Garbage_Day posted...
Probably Link to the Past. Other contenders are Super Mario World, Pikmin 2, Phantasy Star Online, Ms. Pac-Man.

You not EVER changing your signature.
---
#149LionHartZeroPosted 11/17/2013 9:59:25 PM
FFVII

Metroid Prime

And I dont care what anyone says... Castlevania: LoS was an awesome game in every way...story and gameplay
#150barrysshoesPosted 11/17/2013 10:18:43 PM
Donkey Kong Country 2