Do you think Microsoft can sell 1 million console at launch?

#101Brummie_lad123Posted 11/18/2013 12:22:23 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
TreGooda posted...
I couldn't care less. I'm sure I'll be giving one to each when the PS4 actually has a game worth playing. If it's anything like the PS3 it will be a couple years down the line.

However, the analyst is coming out of me now (I have a degree in economics). The systems sold isn't what these companies care about, they make money from software sold. With that being said, Sony and Nintendo have a lot of catching up to do.

lol reassure yourself however you want.

Btw, Killzone: Shadow Fall alone had nearly the pre-orders all three Xbone exclusives had, so Sony is doing fine there.

You do realise that's only because it was the only game worth having which turned out to be pretty average anyway!

Xbox one has more exclusive retail games that are worth getting, not everybody can afford multiple games hence the lower pre orders, however if Xbox one only had say DR3 I'm sure they wouldn't be much behind Killzone....

Think before posting mate.
---
XBL Gamertag = DarkLPmaster4
#102dreamtheater33Posted 11/18/2013 12:35:40 AM
Nope it will fail,hell the microsoft board members want to sell the xbone gaming division.all 3rd party games look better on the ps4 and sony has the better 1st part developers
---
Dutchoven it since 75
#103epicfailtryhardPosted 11/18/2013 12:41:11 AM
seems the xbone has scored unfavorably in yet another poll (again with homefield advantage). to date, the only poll they've won is "having the most advertisements". hardly a selling point...unless you're one of the zombie supporters that frequents these parts.
---
call of duty-so easy to cheat...no wonder it's #1!
#104TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 1:23:02 AM
dreamtheater33 posted...
Nope it will fail,hell the microsoft board members want to sell the xbone gaming division.all 3rd party games look better on the ps4 and sony has the better 1st part developers

Maybe that's a good reason to hold off buying one. If I bought an Xbone and it was announced the next day that the Xbox gaming division was being sold off I would be so pissed.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#105SomnusNemorisPosted 11/18/2013 1:26:34 AM
Brummie_lad123 posted...
You do realise that's only because it was the only game worth having which turned out to be pretty average anyway!

Xbox one has more exclusive retail games that are worth getting, not everybody can afford multiple games hence the lower pre orders, however if Xbox one only had say DR3 I'm sure they wouldn't be much behind Killzone....

That's nothing to do with it. The PS4 simply has the higher numbers. Had the PS4 two extra exclusives, those games would have been bought too. I've seen countless people posting that their friend lists are fully of people playing a variety of games. The people who buy the games are simply all on PS4 now.

Think before reassuring yourself, mate.
---
PSN/GT - AstuteClass
"It's like Nickelback following up Tool" - TheRatedRViper [on Xbone having to follow PS4's awesome launch]
#106TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 1:58:31 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
Brummie_lad123 posted...

That's nothing to do with it. The PS4 simply has the higher numbers. Had the PS4 two extra exclusives, those games would have been bought too. I've seen countless people posting that their friend lists are fully of people playing a variety of games. The people who buy the games are simply all on PS4 now.

Think before reassuring yourself, mate.

British civil war!!
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#107archibald3Posted 11/18/2013 2:26:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#108TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 2:34:36 AM
archibald3 posted...
Bunch of Sony Ponies riding on the Xbox trail. Guess the ps4 is so enthralling y`all hang around the Xbox One board all day.

You`ll never really get it will you ? The simple fact that your posting how great the Ps4 is and how lame the Xbox One is on THE XBOX ONE BOARD makes you trolls. As trolls your opinions are worthless - even if they were to have some validity

. Your like the klu klux klan at a Martin Luther King rally. Your very presence and persistence corroborates your bias ...lol

Now now, let's be civil here. No need for temper tantrums.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#109SomnusNemorisPosted 11/18/2013 2:49:08 AM
PS4 isn't out here, Archie. Try another one.

Well I guess you posting negatively against the PS4 on the PS4 board made you a troll.
---
PSN/GT - AstuteClass
"It's like Nickelback following up Tool" - TheRatedRViper [on Xbone having to follow PS4's awesome launch]
#110HINESEYPosted 11/19/2013 1:03:01 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
PS4 isn't out here, Archie. Try another one.

Well I guess you posting negatively against the PS4 on the PS4 board made you a troll.

Have you obviously got nothing better to do than post on this forum ? this is why moderators need to do their job this poster spends all his time on the Xbox forum saying how great the ps4 is well SAY IT ON THAT BOARD THEN, this guy is a well known troll ignore him
---
Congratulations ............. You've just been I-Conned!