Sweet, MS shipped my Xbox One this morning!

#1Ordained_KillerPosted 11/17/2013 8:34:53 AM
Just got the confirmation email this morning, card was charged and system was shipped UPS! So excited, guaranteed to have it by Friday, but the MS rep on the phone said there's a good possibility that I could receive it as soon as Wednesday! Only issue is if I do get it before Wednesday, I hope I don't get in trouble for setting it up and playing early. I forgot to ask them that...lol

Anyone else order their system from Microsoft?
---
Call of Duty killed the shooter.
#2BbrendoshiPosted 11/17/2013 8:40:24 AM
The guy who got kicked from live was told they'd be unlocking live a few days before launch, I would imagine this is because of stores getting it out to customers a couple days early (like yourself).

If most of the ms store pre-orders get there a bit earlier, its quite clever on their part. It would mean a slightly segmented release schedule, lowering the overall load on the servers.
---
Gamertag/PSN/Steam: Sakori
#3pepsiboy95620Posted 11/17/2013 8:42:32 AM
Ahhhh where's my shipping confirmation!!! I've been charged since yesterday but still no email!!! Its killing me!! :(
---
GT:Martin23kings
#4cre8nhavocPosted 11/17/2013 8:43:31 AM
Me too, got my email confirmation late last night!!

I doubt you'd get into trouble, if Microsoft shipped it, you get it early, then I'd say they're "allowing it." if not, I'd call them up and chew them out for banning me if I got it early.

Where do you live? I guess all systems are shipping out of Redmond, WA and I'm in northern California. I'm hoping I'm on that sooner than later side myself too..
---
Gaming is a pause on reality.
#5DeadLock25Posted 11/17/2013 8:45:12 AM
To those of you who got the email, when did you pre order? Approximately what time period?
---
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pokemon Y Name: Pasha || Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent
#6cre8nhavocPosted 11/17/2013 8:47:35 AM
I preorderd mine in June when they announced it at E3. I did it from my Xbox dashboard actually.
---
Gaming is a pause on reality.
#7ZeroDiscordPosted 11/17/2013 8:56:50 AM
What time did they charge you and what time did it ship? My XB1 is in process.
#8MrImpatient35Posted 11/17/2013 9:25:37 AM
*sigh* I'm envious of you guys. Looks like I'll have to wait until next year (likely January) to get my X1. On the plus side, I got a tablet. Smartglass looks so awesome in The Division, so at least I'll be able to do that.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
using XBL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-hpQQ0CbNE
#9bob15xPosted 11/17/2013 9:30:15 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10Ordained_Killer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 9:54:49 AM
cre8nhavoc posted...
Me too, got my email confirmation late last night!!

I doubt you'd get into trouble, if Microsoft shipped it, you get it early, then I'd say they're "allowing it." if not, I'd call them up and chew them out for banning me if I got it early.

Where do you live? I guess all systems are shipping out of Redmond, WA and I'm in northern California. I'm hoping I'm on that sooner than later side myself too..

I'm in NorCal too!! I live in Sacramento.

ZeroDiscord posted...
What time did they charge you and what time did it ship? My XB1 is in process.

My email was as of 7:16am Pacific. It said I was charged and that my system has been shipped via UPS. I got a tracking number, but it doesn't show up on UPS's website yet. My guess is because UPS hasn't technically picked it up yet and will most likely go out Monday since today is Sunday (unless UPS ships on Sunday's).
---
Call of Duty killed the shooter.