Wasn't the preorder ratio for XB1 about 2 for every 3 PS4s?

#1Quiet_NoisePosted 11/17/2013 8:35:22 AM
If so, the million unit sell through in 24 hours looks to bode extremely well. Even if that number has dropped, sell through of even 500,000 in a day would be phenomenal.

To throw it out there, 360 sold about 340k units in its first month. As fanboy as anyone on this board probably thinks this topic is...it isn't. It's mind blowing with the rate of growth the gaming industry is facing.

Good luck on launch day guys; I think we're entering a new golden age.
---
FC : 3566 - 1560 - 6873 Ty-Ty
Friend safari : Fighting Tyrogue | Meditite | Throh
#2tofatoPosted 11/17/2013 8:36:45 AM
Quiet_Noise posted...
If so, the million unit sell through in 24 hours looks to bode extremely well. Even if that number has dropped, sell through of even 500,000 in a day would be phenomenal.

To throw it out there, 360 sold about 340k units in its first month. As fanboy as anyone on this board probably thinks this topic is...it isn't. It's mind blowing with the rate of growth the gaming industry is facing.

Good luck on launch day guys; I think we're entering a new golden age.

Competition is the best that could happen to this industry
#3BlindSquirrel78Posted 11/17/2013 10:01:36 AM
As long as it sells well enough to make developers money by putting their games on it I'll be happy. PS3 didn't reach the 360's sales but enough sold that they got the multi platforms and could put money into first party games. There's always going to be a top seller and as long as Xbox isn't on the bottom I'm confident I'll get plenty of great gaming out of mine.
---
XBL: echo21