Preorders in the UK

#1DemonkazePosted 11/17/2013 8:38:37 AM
So i've left it very late in preordering an Xbox One as I was adamant earlier that I wasn't going to get one at launch but i've since changed my mind. I pre-ordered at Amazon last week the console + Fifa where the delivery information said for 22/11 however my order states "We need a little more time to give you a date when this will be delivered" and also the page for that bundle now states "guaranteed before christmas".

I also have a second preorder at Shopto which they have assured me is guaranteed before christmas.

My problem is this, is there any places left taking preorders for launch or am I stuck with ebay if I want one for launch, I did notice that on gamestop.co.uk that they have the console + Fifa bundle and console + CoD bundle that still states delivery for the 22nd but I'm not sure if its just not been updated as the Day One edition on the site says not guaranteed for launch.

Worse case scenario, will any stores have any for launch that you can queue up for?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
#2matt-nicklinPosted 11/17/2013 8:42:05 AM
I believe the xbox one with FIFA is being released on the 6th December.

Also I'm kind of annoyed with myself I had the day one with forza preordered then cancelled it, now I want it. *sighs*
---
3DS FC: 4253-3827-3643 (Pansear, Larvesta, Braixen)
PM if adding me
#3GastricTitanPosted 11/17/2013 8:43:46 AM
As much as I hate GAME, only using them for trade ins and never part with actual cash. I was in my local store (Hanley) and the guy behind the till said they still had day one editions left to preorder. My local Tesco is still advertising day one editions. Maybe worth a call?
---
3DS Friend Code - 5069-3904-6737
#4SheltonSplashPosted 11/17/2013 8:51:46 AM
Tesco are still advertising Day One editions but don't have any left for Launch. I however believe that they still do have normal XB1's for sale at launch.
---
Cometh The Gold!
Shelton Benjamin-"Gold Standard" - Future of the WWE!
#5Demonkaze(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 9:07:20 AM
Maybe i'll give my Tesco a call then and see if they might have some to sell at launch.
#6imran_666Posted 11/17/2013 9:13:31 AM
I went to game in Leeds city centre on Friday to ask if they are doing a midnight launch and got told they are sold out until after crimbo :(