How would you feel if Xbox One won the 8th gen console war?

#11Donuts_R_GoodPosted 11/17/2013 11:08:28 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
Why are we hypothetically asking something that will never occur?

People never thought that the PS3 would beat the 360 when it was announced, but look at that, eight years later, it did.

So anything's possible.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#12Demon_AckerPosted 11/17/2013 11:14:23 AM
I'd have no strong feelings one way or the other.
#13liamx2000Posted 11/18/2013 4:34:15 PM
sick and tired of these weird sick sad pathetic fan boys saying one console is better blah blah blah.

like every time new consoles come out good things will happen for each console and bad things will also happen to each console.

why can't people just enjoy all consoles just because you don't own one it shouldn't mean your brain ( small as it is) says " hey I'm going to hate this console because I don't own it "

call yourselves "Gamers" if you were Gamers you would support any console.
#14Dr WhoopassPosted 11/18/2013 4:35:32 PM
I had to choose Neutral cuz there was no option for both A & B :(
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#15UtterMoonPosted 11/18/2013 4:43:18 PM
And who would really care? The only way to tell who "Won" would be to wait until after that generation is over, and since games are still being made for the PS3 and Xbox 360, and since people are still buying each console..we can't even know who truly won the current gen.

And how does someone decide who won? Brand loyalty is a special thing and some people would automatically assume that their brand is the best brand..without truly looking at what the other brand has to offer. I mean..if I am going by what I remember most..then PS3 easily "won" the last generation based solely on The Last of Us..which is arguably one of the best games released since the inception of either console.

Who cares.