Can cloud power increase game graphics? Phil Harrison claims it can.

#11grampamurkedPosted 11/17/2013 8:49:00 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
Google Fiber isn't fast enough to deliver better graphics over the web.

The only way 'the cloud' can 'improve' graphics is by lightening the load on the system allowing the system itself to enhance the graphics.

But what happens if you are cut of from the cloud? Does your game all of a sudden take a hit? Does it kick you out of the game? What happens?

It isn't about the cloud rendering the graphics it's about freeing up computing power on the box
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
#12AwayFromHerePosted 11/17/2013 8:49:57 PM
grampamurked posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

The only way 'the cloud' can 'improve' graphics is by lightening the load on the system allowing the system itself to enhance the graphics.

But what happens if you are cut of from the cloud? Does your game all of a sudden take a hit? Does it kick you out of the game? What happens?

It isn't about the cloud rendering the graphics it's about freeing up computing power on the box

So, you just read the first sentence I wrote?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#13grampamurkedPosted 11/17/2013 8:52:56 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
grampamurked posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

So, you just read the first sentence I wrote?

Your first sentence says you dont understand your second sentence. If you knew the cloud doesn't process graphics why would you post the first sentence to begin with?

I simply clarified
---
#141nternationa7Posted 11/17/2013 8:53:08 PM
My GBA could even render rain and intense light. Why does the xbone need offload such things to the cloud? Is it really that pathetic?
---
Pokemon Y Safari Code: 5172-1018-8947
Dragon Safari (Goodra, Salamence, Haxorus Line) Send me a PM!
#15zmousePosted 11/17/2013 8:53:22 PM
AwayFromHere posted...

I geuss the only way would be online only games.
#16grampamurkedPosted 11/17/2013 8:54:08 PM
1nternationa7 posted...
My GBA could even render rain and intense light. Why does the xbone need offload such things to the cloud? Is it really that pathetic?

Troll with no knowledge detected. Meter seems to be pegged
---
#17AwayFromHerePosted 11/17/2013 8:54:10 PM
grampamurked posted...

Your first sentence says you dont understand your second sentence. If you knew the cloud doesn't process graphics why would you post the first sentence to begin with?

I simply clarified

Because I was answering the topic question.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#18robat223Posted 11/17/2013 8:54:42 PM
I wouldn't want it to. Oh your internet just went out, well now we are going to gimped version of your game. Sorry it now looks like pong.
---
Gamertag= Robat93
PSN= thegreatusurper
#19DoukouPosted 11/17/2013 8:54:43 PM
1nternationa7 posted...

Yes those 32 bits require so much power
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#20TreGoodaPosted 11/17/2013 8:54:48 PM
AwayFromHere posted...

That is how the cloud can improve graphics. It's a factual statement that the cloud can improve graphics because of this. Anybody that disagrees doesn't know what they're talking about.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."