Are you keeping your Kinect 1?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you keeping your Kinect 1?
2 years ago#1
What are you going to do with the first kinect? - Results (27 votes)
Selling/Getting Rid of
14.81% (4 votes)
Keeping it
18.52% (5 votes)
Never owned one
66.67% (18 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Are you just gonna stick with Kinect 2? Are there games worth keeping for the first kinect?
---
X360/Steam: Banandon
AMD PhenomII X4 965 3.4GHz~Biostar A880GZ~G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB~Hitachi 160GB HDD~Sapphire HD7770 1GB~Thermaltake V4~Corsair 430W
2 years ago#2
No I sold my old one and put it toward the XB1. It covered the sales tax.
2 years ago#3
I'm keeping my 360 so I thought I'd just pack it away along with the 360 but then again, I might just take it to Gamestop the next time I go in. It's only worth about $13 in trade.
---
Who do you think you are, I am!
2 years ago#4
No one wants one. I'd have to give it away.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
2 years ago#5
I haven't used it in ages, but do still have Rise of Nightmares sitting on the shelf. Maybe I'll get around to it someday.
---
Signature remains until the Kansas City Royals make the playoffs (10.11.05).
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you keeping your Kinect 1?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived