Anyone else buy a Playstation 4 ALSO getting a Xbox One at launch?

#41LordElohimPosted 11/18/2013 4:01:39 AM
Picked up my PS4 on Friday, no games. The free month of PSN+ got me Resogun and Contrast. Resogun is incredibly generic, but also incredibly pretty. Contrast is really cool, and surprised me a lot. Day One XBOne is paid, and I will be grabbing it on Friday, as my Best Buy is not a midnight store. Also grabbing the Zelda 3DS XL, as an "upgrade" for my blue launch XL. I complained my Target into giving me a real gift card with my PS4, so that is going toward the 3DS. Already got Skylanders for the XBOne, and getting Need For Speed, plus the free copy of Killer Instinct from the Microsoft high gamerscore bonanza. I'm a pretty happy gamer this month. Wildly poor, but happy.
---
GamerTag: Lord Elohim PS3 - LordElohim
3DS Friend Code - 0645-5840-7528 Name: Elohim @ Hades
#42ReezyKunPosted 11/18/2013 4:32:34 AM
No , I will get a ps4 in feb when there games start coming out. PS4 has no games that I really want at this moment.
---
GT- MedicBorn /PSN - Darkninjabozz
3DS-3067-4746-6568 / Twitter.com/sirryuu
#43zerobrandPosted 11/18/2013 6:45:50 AM
Yes, I brought my PS4 on launch date with 5 games, and this friday i'm getting my Xbox one with 4 games, along with Zelda 3DS XL bundle, and Mario World 3D.
#44jrbeerman11Posted 11/18/2013 6:48:45 AM
Im on the fence, loved getting a new toy with ps4, xbone offers enough different things to interest me at launch, but what else is coming besides titanfall?

I have the money, but its still hard to spend 1000 plus in november right before xmas. I KNOW ill eventually get one, so im thinking why not now. I keep going back and forth
#45jehwoneeePosted 11/18/2013 6:59:44 AM
jrbeerman11 posted...
Im on the fence, loved getting a new toy with ps4, xbone offers enough different things to interest me at launch, but what else is coming besides titanfall?

I have the money, but its still hard to spend 1000 plus in november right before xmas. I KNOW ill eventually get one, so im thinking why not now. I keep going back and forth

I'm in the same boat as you. Got my PS4 on Friday and enjoying it more than I thought I would. Now that I got the "new toy" feeling out of the way, I can't decide if I should wait for the Xbox One or get it at launch.

I have a lot of games in my backlog that I still need to finish and don't see anything too interesting coming out any time soon, although Ryse looks really good (at least graphically). Still going back and forth about my Amazon pre-order.
#46SirLimboPosted 11/18/2013 7:24:44 AM
Yes, getting both (although in the UK I get my Xbox One first and PS4 second due to launch day differences)
---
Steam: SirLimbo / Xbox Live: SirLimbo / Playstation Network = Sir-Limbo