Those XBOX commercials have been running non-stop on TV...

#1Full ThrottlePosted 11/17/2013 11:14:35 PM
i haven't seen microsoft push this hard to get the word out there on the newest xbox since the zune!. i guess they really want this to pay off friday..
---
PSN: mrduckbear
Call me mrduckbear, not Full Throttle, sweater monkies.
#2PvtPorkSordPosted 11/17/2013 11:22:00 PM
Yea but the xbox commercials suck compared to the PS4. I gotta give sony the clear win in the advertising department.
#3OZ_ArchangelPosted 11/17/2013 11:35:35 PM
No surprise they doing this. I think a few months ago I read that they paid 1billion in selling their brand as a whole didnt they? So i can assume well be getting alot of commercials everywhere on the console, operating system, tablets, phones etc etc
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#4ZheakkPosted 11/17/2013 11:37:09 PM
Really? I haven't seen many Xbox One commercials so far, I have seen a lot of PS4 though. Maybe I'm watching the wrong channels.
#5OZ_ArchangelPosted 11/18/2013 12:00:50 AM
Well Im from Oz, here its nothing but Xbox commericals, and that Ryse add is cool. They even have a touring car for a race here decked out in the XboxOne colors to promote the console and Bathurst track in Forza i think. The buses here have the colors and logo everywhere, bus stops also. Its all Im seeing here, and Im yet to see a ps4 add, thats no joke too for real I havent seen 1 ps4 add here. dunno if its just luck im changing channels at the right time or not but its very strange
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#6Brummie_lad123Posted 11/18/2013 12:14:01 AM
Here in the UK I have been seeing nothing but Xbox adverts for the last few weeks, every single day without fail, they are pretty awesome as well.

On the other hand I think I've seen 1 ps4 advert.... Was extremely forgettable as well.
---
XBL Gamertag = DarkLPmaster4
#7Dev445Posted 11/18/2013 12:16:55 AM
Yeah every time there is a commercial your guaranteed to see one Xbox One commercial. I know they play a lot of DR3 commercials during the Walking Dead.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#8OZ_ArchangelPosted 11/18/2013 12:30:45 AM
Yep so guess that 1billion in selling their products was true. It better pay off for MS lol. I mean cause the ps4 is that popular with no advertising they must be saving heaps while MS is throwing it away.If the sales stats of that 1 to 4 ratio or something like that is legit, and add the money they threw away then ouch MS. Too bad on Sony I think if they advertised it more also they wouldve sold even more than they have now, they havent really targeted the average folks in the world who prob dont even know its released
---
#9slyman19Posted 11/18/2013 12:30:57 AM
PvtPorkSord posted...
Yea but the xbox commercials suck compared to the PS4. I gotta give sony the clear win in the advertising department.

Those PS4 ads look so fake. I know Sony has no money left, but they really should use better CGI.
#10gunstar808Posted 11/18/2013 12:47:58 AM
In the US I think the Xbox commercials are much better than PS4. There also seems to be way more of them. I think MS has the right idea in advertising the X1 as a entertainment system and not just a game box. The general consumer will probably like the X1 commercials.
---
GT: Arlong