Read this if you want a Kinectless Xbox One bundle.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Read this if you want a Kinectless Xbox One bundle.
2 years ago#1
You're wrong and the Kinect is great, now go back to your Xbox 360's and Ps3's.
---
Xbox One Day One Edition √
2 years ago#2
Thanks, Albert! I'll keep it in mind.
2 years ago#3
SoulTrapper posted...
Thanks, Albert! I'll keep it in mind.

I hope you do and I hope you tell others too.
---
2 years ago#4
I know you're joking but I would literally prefer to play my 360 or PS3 than ever use a Kinect.
2 years ago#5
So, you're telling us to not buy the Xbox One? Okay, I can deal with that.
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
2 years ago#6
Uhhh, it wouldn't be a bundle if it were kinectless lol.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
2 years ago#7
AlexPuma posted...

If you don't buy an Xbox One, someone else will and they'll enjoy the features. Developers have backed away from utilising it's features because of immature opinionated gamers that believe that the kinect will "spy" on them or it is a "gimmick". I want the kinect to be used properly and to it's full potential.
---
2 years ago#8
Jedi454 posted...
AlexPuma posted...

If you don't buy an Xbox One, someone else will and they'll enjoy the features. Developers have backed away from utilising it's features because of immature opinionated gamers that believe that the kinect will "spy" on them or it is a "gimmick". I want the kinect to be used properly and to it's full potential.

Let's put it this way: if there was a way to make a true AAA game for Kinect then someone would have done so by now. Crytek couldn't do it, past developers couldn't do it and I don't expect future developers to succeed either. It's a glorified gimmick that adds an extra $100 to an already expensive console and the countless people asking for a Kinect-less SKU is proof of that. You're just delusional for ignoring them.
(edited by dnmt)
2 years ago#9
dnmt posted...
Jedi454 posted...
AlexPuma posted...

Let's put it this way: if there was a way to make a true AAA game for Kinect then someone would have done so by now. Crytek couldn't do it, past developers couldn't do it and I don't expect future developers to succeed either. It's a glorified gimmick that adds an extra $100 to an already expensive console and the countless people asking for a Kinect-less SKU is proof of that. You're just delusional for ignoring them.

Yep, the kinect IS a gimmick. Completely useless. I don't need to talk to my Xbox when I have hands that can do everything I need it to do. Besides, I use my Xbox until like 5am and I don't need to be yelling at it and waking everyone up.
---
GT: Tennessee Tux
I am the angel slayer, here comes the final battle, Hell is on my side.
2 years ago#10
If it is so wonderful it should sell itself, forcing it tells me they are not confident enough in the product to make it an option.
---
my current game collection
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/tadmfpole/games/owned
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Read this if you want a Kinectless Xbox One bundle.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived