Read this if you want a Kinectless Xbox One bundle.

#1Jedi454Posted 11/18/2013 3:11:47 AM
You're wrong and the Kinect is great, now go back to your Xbox 360's and Ps3's.
---
Xbox One Day One Edition √
#2SoulTrapperPosted 11/18/2013 3:13:35 AM
Thanks, Albert! I'll keep it in mind.
#3Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 3:15:23 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
Thanks, Albert! I'll keep it in mind.

I hope you do and I hope you tell others too.
---
#4dnmtPosted 11/18/2013 3:18:36 AM
I know you're joking but I would literally prefer to play my 360 or PS3 than ever use a Kinect.
#5AlexPumaPosted 11/18/2013 3:40:29 AM
So, you're telling us to not buy the Xbox One? Okay, I can deal with that.
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
#6TheGam3925Posted 11/18/2013 3:42:56 AM
Uhhh, it wouldn't be a bundle if it were kinectless lol.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#7Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 3:47:38 AM
AlexPuma posted...

If you don't buy an Xbox One, someone else will and they'll enjoy the features. Developers have backed away from utilising it's features because of immature opinionated gamers that believe that the kinect will "spy" on them or it is a "gimmick". I want the kinect to be used properly and to it's full potential.
---
#8dnmtPosted 11/18/2013 3:52:26 AM(edited)
Jedi454 posted...
AlexPuma posted...

If you don't buy an Xbox One, someone else will and they'll enjoy the features. Developers have backed away from utilising it's features because of immature opinionated gamers that believe that the kinect will "spy" on them or it is a "gimmick". I want the kinect to be used properly and to it's full potential.

Let's put it this way: if there was a way to make a true AAA game for Kinect then someone would have done so by now. Crytek couldn't do it, past developers couldn't do it and I don't expect future developers to succeed either. It's a glorified gimmick that adds an extra $100 to an already expensive console and the countless people asking for a Kinect-less SKU is proof of that. You're just delusional for ignoring them.
#9realaddmantisPosted 11/18/2013 4:04:09 AM
dnmt posted...
Jedi454 posted...
AlexPuma posted...

Let's put it this way: if there was a way to make a true AAA game for Kinect then someone would have done so by now. Crytek couldn't do it, past developers couldn't do it and I don't expect future developers to succeed either. It's a glorified gimmick that adds an extra $100 to an already expensive console and the countless people asking for a Kinect-less SKU is proof of that. You're just delusional for ignoring them.

Yep, the kinect IS a gimmick. Completely useless. I don't need to talk to my Xbox when I have hands that can do everything I need it to do. Besides, I use my Xbox until like 5am and I don't need to be yelling at it and waking everyone up.
---
GT: Tennessee Tux
I am the angel slayer, here comes the final battle, Hell is on my side.
#10tadmfpolePosted 11/18/2013 4:18:12 AM
If it is so wonderful it should sell itself, forcing it tells me they are not confident enough in the product to make it an option.
---
my current game collection
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/tadmfpole/games/owned