i cant wait for microsoft to announce that the xbox one has sold 1 million units

#21DK DeathKnightPosted 11/18/2013 6:21:46 PM
I still believe that the Xbox One is going to sneak up on people like the Wii did and sell better than what critics expect, at least in the US.
---
PSN: SkyDivider / SC2: Takeuchi (729)
Playing: Nothing, waiting for PS4.
#22squarex8264Posted 11/18/2013 6:24:25 PM
JONlCS posted...
squarex8264 posted...

I bet you that they will sell more than 1 million on launch day then :)

so youre saying theyre gonna beat the PS4's 1 million units sold to consumers on north america?

I'm saying that I believe they will announce they have sold more than 1 million units to consumers total on launch day, which is what you originally stated. Want to bet on it? :)
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#23JONlCS(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 6:51:06 PM
sure.

loser closes their gamefaqs account.
---
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PSVsPiIwsqQ/TAlGHwwN_zI/AAAAAAAAAXE/ipm4TVU-b-0/s1600/tumblr_l3czi5m2dd1qzavhvo1_500.jpg
JawnixPSboy
#24Cowboy082288Posted 11/18/2013 7:00:53 PM(edited)
Both Sony and MS will be limited in sales by the number of units they can actually get to the market through the holiday season. That being said, this also needs to be understood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAA1xgTTw9w
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#25Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/18/2013 7:12:58 PM(edited)
Never thought I'd see the day where kids would be happy and fighting over multi million dollar companies screwing people over.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l GameFAQs: Come, Defend your video game purchases
#26JONlCS(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 7:04:54 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
Never thought I'd see the day where kids what be happy and fighting over multi million dollar companies screwing people over.

youve never placed bets on a football or basketball game before?
---
JawnixPSboy
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/10/2/-8gupej1n0SUAWum34xqdw2.gif
#27Cowboy082288Posted 11/18/2013 7:06:55 PM
JONlCS posted...
Never thought I'd see the day where kids what be happy and fighting over multi million dollar companies screwing people over.

....... this has to be the most boring sporting event I have ever watched.......
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#28Shadow_StrainPosted 11/18/2013 7:10:41 PM
squarex8264 posted...
JONlCS posted...
squarex8264 posted...

so youre saying theyre gonna beat the PS4's 1 million units sold to consumers on north america?

I'm saying that I believe they will announce they have sold more than 1 million units to consumers total on launch day, which is what you originally stated. Want to bet on it? :)

Sure let's account bet. If MS sells over a million XBones in North America then I'll close my account. If they do not sell that many in North America though then close yours. =) Deal?
---
Every time a troll posts a puppy and baby dies. THINK OF THE PUPPIES AND BABIES!
#29JONlCS(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 7:13:04 PM
Cowboy082288 posted...
JONlCS posted...

....... this has to be the most boring sporting event I have ever watched.......

did my point went over your head or something?
---
JawnixPSboy
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/10/2/-8gupej1n0SUAWum34xqdw2.gif
#30jeffhardyroxPosted 11/18/2013 7:30:16 PM
JONlCS posted...
squarex8264 posted...
JONlCS posted...
SettaWorldTeeth posted...
Sales figures will be irrelivant until the initial hype is over.

launch day numbers matter.

Alright. Xbox really fudged the bed with the prorder limitation situation. They may sell 1mil worldwide on launch day: not in NA though, no way no how. I love all systems and will probably have them all someday, but they messed it up.

Needless to say, the best buy near my house says they will have at minimum of 20 Unreserved, unpreordered consoles at midnight launch, and then another 15 unreserved ones for the 8 am open the next day,I didn't preorder but I will camp, so I will probably be one of those sales figures.
Ps4 just got the jump on Microsoft, shades of the opposite happening 7 years ago
---
GT: GatDamnGoblin Wii U: Quinnfa p 3DS: 2406-6399-1141
Currently Playing: GTA Online, TLoZ:WW HD