Killer Instinct 8.4

#11Blizz87Posted 11/18/2013 7:45:05 AM
I played it and I knew it was awesome. Now that review are out Sony trolls will be flooding these boards.
#12vashtrichamPosted 11/18/2013 7:45:17 AM
beds2 posted...
vashtricham posted...
TreGooda posted...
Combo626 posted...
Remember back in the day when people were laughing at Microsoft for letting Double Helix make this game?
Can't wait til Friday

I do,

I even remember plenty of posters quoting and laughing at me because I predicted it would receive a score of 8.5.

Those were trolls though so it doesn't mean much.

There are also reviews out there saying its button mashy, featuring a rock paper scissor gameplay, and low amount of features. So gameplay wise for fighting game fans it might not be the fighting game they were hoping for

Just about any fighting game can be button-mashy but that doesn't mean those types of players will be more prone to success when playing them.

Most of the good fighting games arnt reviewed as button mashy.
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#13vashtrichamPosted 11/18/2013 7:46:10 AM
DeadLock25 posted...
I remember there was at least one person here from the sony fanboy trolling camp that was screaming "Jago vs Jago lolz!" while saying how great Killzone and Knack will be relative to the X1 lineup. Ironic and sad that this "Jago vs Jago" thing got a higher score than their two beloved games.

Um killzone also got 8's and more 9's then Ki
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#14Mindwipe77Posted 11/18/2013 7:47:00 AM
im more excited for KI than any other launch title for the one
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!
#15Combo626Posted 11/18/2013 7:47:25 AM
vashtricham posted...
beds2 posted...
vashtricham posted...
TreGooda posted...
Combo626 posted...
Remember back in the day when people were laughing at Microsoft for letting Double Helix make this game?
Can't wait til Friday

I do,

I even remember plenty of posters quoting and laughing at me because I predicted it would receive a score of 8.5.

Those were trolls though so it doesn't mean much.

There are also reviews out there saying its button mashy, featuring a rock paper scissor gameplay, and low amount of features. So gameplay wise for fighting game fans it might not be the fighting game they were hoping for

Just about any fighting game can be button-mashy but that doesn't mean those types of players will be more prone to success when playing them.

Most of the good fighting games arnt reviewed as button mashy.

You must not have been following the game, if you were you would've seen the amount of love this game has been getting from the fighting game community.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
#16656stoogePosted 11/18/2013 7:48:20 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
im more excited for KI than any other launch title for the one

Definitely the most exciting game from both launches.
---
My farther is so Australian he's in prison.
#17DeadLock25Posted 11/18/2013 7:57:51 AM
vashtricham posted...
DeadLock25 posted...
I remember there was at least one person here from the sony fanboy trolling camp that was screaming "Jago vs Jago lolz!" while saying how great Killzone and Knack will be relative to the X1 lineup. Ironic and sad that this "Jago vs Jago" thing got a higher score than their two beloved games.

Um killzone also got 8's and more 9's then Ki

I was referring to this review in particular (although it looks like the general consensus is similar) and to address your concern, thats probably because it got more reviews. Metacritic still has only 4-5 reviews fro KI, which still puts it a tiny bit above KZ with 27 reviews (critic, not user)
---
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pokemon Y Name: Pasha || Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent
#18D-Reaper16Posted 11/18/2013 8:03:27 AM
It just dropped to 73
#19teehee23Posted 11/18/2013 12:59:47 PM
Outstanding and will be the 1st game we play on Xbox #1 (Champion of Next Gen).

Weeeeeee!
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)
#20ILikesCheesePosted 11/18/2013 1:19:00 PM
TreGooda posted...
Killer Instinct 8.4

Since when does 6.0 = 8.4?

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/11/18/killer-instinct-review-content-breaker/

You need to brush up on those math skills!

:D
---
Beware Microsoft's Annoying Defense Force And Nonsensical Brigade Of Yappy Salespeople!