Dead Rising = 7, Crimson Dragon = 5

#21TheBorderColliePosted 11/18/2013 10:57:21 AM
WM_PMC posted...
Someone gave DR3 a 100? LMFAO. That is objectively false. I love that the first sentence of that review is "If it’s a true “next-generation” game you’re after, look no further than Dead Rising 3"

Yeah, because nothing screams next gen like 720p, sub 30 FPS, bad textures, small map, and 45 second load times. What a joke.

...Big words coming from somebody who HAS NOT PLAYED THE FINISHED GAME.
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
Annoy a domestic terrorist....VOTE!
#22chickabumpbumpPosted 11/18/2013 10:58:48 AM
WM_PMC posted...
Someone gave DR3 a 100? LMFAO. That is objectively false. I love that the first sentence of that review is "If it’s a true “next-generation” game you’re after, look no further than Dead Rising 3"

Yeah, because nothing screams next gen like 720p, sub 30 FPS, bad textures, small map, and 45 second load times. What a joke.

No thats their opinion.

Also look up the world objectively because I dont think it means what you think it means
#23billsfanno1Posted 11/18/2013 11:02:30 AM
When our third party exclusive is beating your first party flagship, you really have no legs to stand on. Interesting to see you're already bored of your PS4.
#24RebelGameMasterPosted 11/18/2013 11:09:43 AM
cheezedadada posted...
GondolinRises posted...
Dark news for the xb1

LOL yeah the whole console is doomed now because of Crimson Dragon scores.

Inorite? Let him know that the console being doomed has nothing to do with the fall of Crimson Dragon, a game we all knew was going to be crap... But the fact that the XBone is doomed is because of the policies, forced Kinect, ignorance of its consumers, 720p, higher price tag, lower power, attempt to royally screw over its customers, less titles, shady handling of the press, overall greed, etc.

GondolinRises, get this right.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#25Bigdaddy422Posted 11/18/2013 11:22:54 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...
cheezedadada posted...
GondolinRises posted...
Dark news for the xb1

LOL yeah the whole console is doomed now because of Crimson Dragon scores.

Inorite? Let him know that the console being doomed has nothing to do with the fall of Crimson Dragon, a game we all knew was going to be crap... But the fact that the XBone is doomed is because of the policies, forced Kinect, ignorance of its consumers, 720p, higher price tag, lower power, attempt to royally screw over its customers, less titles, shady handling of the press, overall greed, etc.

GondolinRises, get this right.

All i know is that when i get my Xone i wont be on this board other than to talk about my console, games, or to find buddies for BF4.

You being on this board when you received next gen before us all, makes no sense to me. Shouldnt you be gaming on the greatest console ever, instead of trying to justify your choice of console? Makes no sense to me.

The PS4 is a PS3 with updated graphics. Sony played it safe and added nothing new. I played the preorder i sold to my brother an law and it was lackluster. Except for the graphical fidelity, theres nothing that it does that the PS3 couldnt.
#262ndAtomiskPosted 11/18/2013 11:25:45 AM(edited)
Kocano26 posted...
If you listened to the gripes about it is that for crimson dragon is that its too challenging at boss battles and the graphics are not the best... Doesnt seem like the score would be that low. Then again isnt this a download title or $60 retail?

$20 download title.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#27dj___rollPosted 11/18/2013 12:02:14 PM
Quote:WM_PMC posted...

...Big words coming from somebody who HAS NOT PLAYED THE FINISHED GAME.

@TheBorderCollie
Big words coming from someone that has done the EXACT SAME THING!
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.12
#28CyborgTwentyPosted 11/18/2013 12:17:43 PM
You don't even need a nose to smell these two turds.