PS4 Launch Line-Up Better Better?

#41Blizz87Posted 11/18/2013 12:05:01 PM
Not trolling but the ps4 launch line up was very mediocre borderline awful. Knack was/is garbage and Killzone is just average at best. The rest of the games like Call of Duty and Battlefield etc are multi plats and can be played on current gen. At least the X1 line up has appealing games like Killer Instinct, Forza, Dead Rising 3, Ryse, in addition to the multplats. So no in my opinion the ps4 does not have the better launch line up and for that reason I decided to wait a year a two before picking one up, because right now the games on it are meh.
#42jrr18Posted 11/18/2013 12:09:49 PM
UtterMoon posted...
Both systems have crap launches, this has been known.

for a long time but it won't stop the fanboys
---
CHOO CHOO all aboard the hate train next stop whine country.
PSN/steam jrr101
#43EvilScythePosted 11/18/2013 12:17:56 PM
PS4 launch line up sucks. If you think a mediocre but pretty shooter and Knack make the PS4 worth owning I feel sorry for you. Forza will win people over, Dead Rising is gonna be fun as hell, Its been stated by many reviewers that Ryse is the best looking launch game of both systems. PS4 has serious potential. But no denying the launch is horrible. May as well wait to get one next year when something playable is released. Its already been stated here that if the lineup is good, why are the ponies already back?
#44Jiggy101011Posted 11/18/2013 12:37:53 PM
blk911 posted...
legend253 posted...
Killzone has always been trash, Shadow Fall is no different.

Knack is an awful attempt by Sony to revitalize their completely dead platformed department,
they should have spent the money trying to buy back Spyro instead.

Warframe is a trash indie game. Controls are awful, gameplay is boring, only interesting thing is the lore.

Blacklight is the sequel to a ****ty indie shooter. Turns out, BLR is also a ****ty indie shooter.

Contrast is the only title that holds any weight, and even then it's short and only warrants a couple extra playthroughs. Very little utility from the game.

I think that's all of the PS4 exclusives at launch. If there were more, then they were uninteresting enough that I completely forgot about them, meaning they're trash unworthy of playing.

Now. Who had the better launch line-up?

Resogun,Injustice:Gods Among Us,DC Universe,Flower etc.....

I can play all of those on my PS3 cant I?
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#45MuflagginPosted 11/18/2013 1:27:35 PM
Yeah no. Not even close.
---
"In the real world. You see that's where most people live and that's where Lara Croft is more well-known than Mario." - LuminescentRule
#46CyborgTwentyPosted 11/18/2013 1:27:41 PM
Dead Rising has always been a mediocre series so this comes at no surprise and the developers of Killer Instinct are not exactly quality developers so no surprise there either.
#47DK DeathKnightPosted 11/18/2013 1:28:50 PM
Im going with PS4 only and while I do think the PS4 has some good launch games. I think the XB1's launch games will captivate the general audience more into buying them.
---
PSN: SkyDivider / SC2: Takeuchi (729)
Playing: Nothing, waiting for PS4.
#48chitowngamer85Posted 11/18/2013 1:30:20 PM
Ignore the Sony trolls....I come in peace. the fact is...neither launch lineup is Superb. They're both ok. I'm enjoying my PS4 but will be much happier when Infamous is here. You guys will enjoy your XB1 but will be much happier when Titanfall arrives.

And we all eagerly await MGS V and Destiny
---
PSN: BigKurz
Remote Play via Internet Troubleshooting: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/67856622
#49ArtisticChicPosted 11/18/2013 1:31:28 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
TheDuckInPond posted...
I'll just post this here:

Xbox One:
Dead Rising 3: 78 overall
Killer Instinct: 74 overall

PS4:
Killzone: Shadow Fall: 74 overall
Knack: 58 overall

Way to leave Crimson Dragon out LMAO

He forgot Lococycle too lol.

I think he did that because KI and DR3 were the two titles being brought up as crappy in comparison to KZ and Knack...
---
3DS FC: 2148-8637-5124 Name: Lexi
Official Hecate of the SMT IV board
#50CapwnDPosted 11/18/2013 1:47:03 PM(edited)
Jiggy101011 posted...
blk911 posted...
legend253 posted...
Killzone has always been trash, Shadow Fall is no different.

Knack is an awful attempt by Sony to revitalize their completely dead platformed department,
they should have spent the money trying to buy back Spyro instead.

Warframe is a trash indie game. Controls are awful, gameplay is boring, only interesting thing is the lore.

Blacklight is the sequel to a ****ty indie shooter. Turns out, BLR is also a ****ty indie shooter.

Contrast is the only title that holds any weight, and even then it's short and only warrants a couple extra playthroughs. Very little utility from the game.

I think that's all of the PS4 exclusives at launch. If there were more, then they were uninteresting enough that I completely forgot about them, meaning they're trash unworthy of playing.

Now. Who had the better launch line-up?

Resogun,Injustice:Gods Among Us,DC Universe,Flower etc.....

I can play all of those on my PS3 cant I?

Except for Resogun. And Flower was cleaned up a bit.

The pony boys can pad it all they want, but even for a launch lineup the Sony exclusives are really nonexistent.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh