Dead Rising 3 earns an AVERAGE "70" on Joystiq, EuroGamer, GameSpot

#1BigBOO2UPosted 11/18/2013 10:21:03 AM
No-name or MS paid sites like Xbox Achievements (90) and The Toronto Globe and Mail (100! Get Real!) are currently spiking the game's Metacritic scores at the moment higher than they should be. General consensus is it's "OKAY"

I'm sure some will disagree, but an "OKAY" game doesn't make me want to rush out and buy the console. (I would say the same for the Sony games too so don't get your panties in a knot, Xbots.) I do find it funny that Forza 5 and Ryse are being "held back" though.
---
Who knew that failing to put a "?" at the end of a sentence will bring down the wrath of the Mods on you for "Trolling" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
#2CyberneticRatPosted 11/18/2013 10:24:59 AM
I love today's review score system.

1-6 = Trash
7-8 = Decent
9-10 = GOTY
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts
#3atma6Posted 11/18/2013 10:25:10 AM
Ignoring the troll nature of this topic, Dead Rising 3 is around a 70 on average, and it looks like it will be very fun to play. Those two things are not mutually exclusive.
---
Mistranslations for the Modern Gamer
http://mistranslationsforthemoderngamer.wordpress.com
#4Laylow12Posted 11/18/2013 10:26:05 AM
Ugh, I knew this would happen. It's really hard to tell anythings next gen on it except for Ryse.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#5TheDuckInPondPosted 11/18/2013 10:26:50 AM
>gives relatively high scores
>MICROSOFT PAID WEBSITES
---
"I'm excited to see what don't has for the ps4" -HomieKnockout
#6ExempliGratiaPosted 11/18/2013 10:27:56 AM
TheDuckInPond posted...
>gives relatively high scores
>MICROSOFT PAID WEBSITES

Lol.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#7chickabumpbumpPosted 11/18/2013 10:28:58 AM
BigBOO2U posted...
No-name or MS paid sites like Xbox Achievements (90) and The Toronto Globe and Mail (100! Get Real!) are currently spiking the game's Metacritic scores at the moment higher than they should be. General consensus is it's "OKAY"

I'm sure some will disagree, but an "OKAY" game doesn't make me want to rush out and buy the console. (I would say the same for the Sony games too so don't get your panties in a knot, Xbots.) I do find it funny that Forza 5 and Ryse are being "held back" though.

You realize xbox achievements has a ps3 trophy version site as well.

Also anyone who has seen their editorial style can see its clearly a website where they say what they want
#8bessy67Posted 11/18/2013 10:29:54 AM(edited)
It has an average score higher than Killzone. Sorry PS fanboys.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#9TheBorderColliePosted 11/18/2013 10:29:27 AM
BigBOO2U posted...

User Name BigBOO2U
User ID 6640340
Board User Level 25: New User (3)
Awarded to users with at least 40 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 100 messages per day.
Account Created Thursday, July 19, 2012 12:35 PM
Last Visit Monday, November 18, 2013 10:26 AM

...And by the way, why are you flat-out ignoring other reviews that clearly aren't from "MS paid sites" (which is an assumption that there are any to begin with)?? Those reviews play into the average, too.
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
Annoy a domestic terrorist....VOTE!
#10khardboredPosted 11/18/2013 10:29:35 AM
What happened to everyone screaming how Polygon was obviously paid for by Microsoft since they helped fund them? Yet, Polygon is rating the games as they should be rated.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */