Killer Instinct is all 7's across the board, single 8.

#11DrFeelgood1984Posted 11/18/2013 10:44:48 AM
PsychoGates posted...
the small character size is rectified by the price though. If it were a $60 game then it really would be a bigger problem. Not to mention the next 2 future characters are free

The game should be judged based on what's on the disk on launch day. If they're releasing it as a budget title with a small roster, that should be reflected in the review scores.
#12UtterMoonPosted 11/18/2013 10:53:04 AM
Only having 7 characters is a bad thing..and it just shows how rushed they were to make the game. I still think Killer Instinct looks like the best launch title for either system. Fighting games tend to break from the norm when it comes to what makes them good..its all about balance and gameplay, nothing else really matters.
#13vashtrichamPosted 11/18/2013 10:57:00 AM
Doukou posted...
Most of the complaints have been about the quantity of the game. Atleast we know that will be fixed by next year.

And that it tends to me more button mashy with rock paper scissors mechanics. That with the lack of game modes really hurts it for fighting game fans like myself
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#14Jiggy101011Posted 11/18/2013 10:57:12 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
I got it for free from Microsoft...with all 8 characters unlocked...I will enjoy the living hell out of it on Day One...Take it TC...take it all the way to the bank.

Marcus Fenix says TAKE IT TC.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#15DoukouPosted 11/18/2013 11:00:33 AM
vashtricham posted...
Doukou posted...
Most of the complaints have been about the quantity of the game. Atleast we know that will be fixed by next year.

And that it tends to me more button mashy with rock paper scissors mechanics. That with the lack of game modes really hurts it for fighting game fans like myself

How much times have you copied and pasted this?
I've only seen one review say that.

Game modes count as quantity. And I think they said they were going to add more.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#16blunderminePosted 11/18/2013 11:01:19 AM
Doukou posted...

So are they not done making characters yet? Or are they just releasing them as DLC?

The former is really dangerous. If they want to balance the game they might have to make changes to existing characters which could piss a lot of people off.

The latter would just be stupid.
#17vashtrichamPosted 11/18/2013 11:09:30 AM
Doukou posted...
vashtricham posted...
Doukou posted...

How much times have you copied and pasted this?
I've only seen one review say that.

Game modes count as quantity. And I think they said they were going to add more.

Ive seen a few says this and many more form the FGC are also saying the same. If your going to say what they are complaining about include everything dont just cherry pick
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#18CyborgTwentyPosted 11/18/2013 11:19:40 AM
Ouch.