Anyone else who didn't preorder one gearing up to wait on thursday?

#1darkdeath03Posted 11/18/2013 12:03:52 PM
Man, I've never had to do this before, but somehow I missed my window for preordering this time around.

Not particularly looking forward to waiting in line for 12+ hours for a chance to maybe get one, but ah well.

Anyone else in the same boat as me? where are you going to try your luck? and how far in advance are you going to try and get in line?
---
"man if you can't handle the teabags get out of the teacup."
-Cold Reaper GT: Zakkaria113
#2darkdeath03(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 12:04:16 PM
Also, Good luck to anyone else who's doing this!
---
#3bessy67Posted 11/18/2013 12:05:37 PM
Nah. I'd like to get one but I really don't want to wait in line. I'll just wait until they're readily available. Good luck to you though.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4ironmaidenfan70Posted 11/18/2013 12:09:05 PM
Hell no dont have the strength to do that anymore,will wait till bestbuy restocks their online stock.
---
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.-Mitch Hedberg
#5outcast1398Posted 11/18/2013 12:10:50 PM
I work in SF and was at the Gamestop last week a few days before ps4 launch. Overhead them saying they should have enough ps4 for people showing up for the midnight release that didn't preorder. May want to call a few stores and see if there is a similar situation?

Now it could be for major markets as that is a pretty centralized store to begin with, but you never know.
#6Jiggy101011Posted 11/18/2013 12:12:41 PM
I have seen several PS4s in stock at my Target/Walmart so im guessing the Xbox One will be the same. Especially with black friday coming up I dont forsee a problem trying to get a launch Xbox One. I think this time around all 3 companies have done a better job at making sure their consoles are on the shelf.

I live in Atlanta GA by the way so its not like I live in the middle of nowhere. Then again it is the south :p
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#7outcast1398Posted 11/18/2013 12:13:46 PM
Also may want to go to Amazon. I got an email from them last week that they were releasing ps4 at midnight on release day. Core system and kindle fire bundle.

Could happen for x1. Prob have to click "notify me if it becomes available"
#8darkdeath03(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 12:33:16 PM
Yeah, I read an article that said Best buy is going to be getting seperate copies specifically for people who did not pre order, so I'm gonna call my local one tomorrow and try to get the scoop. Hopefully they won't have a problem telling people around how many they have in stock so I can guage weather it's worth it or not when I get there..
---