Will Killer Instinct be the Xbox Ones best game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will Killer Instinct be the Xbox Ones best game?
2 years ago#1
How many will buy an Xbox One for Killer Instinct and not Dead Rising 3? We're talking exclusives here, not Call of Duty & Battlefield. Is KI really a system seller for The One?
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
2 years ago#2
Absolutely.
Bestest launch game ever.
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)
2 years ago#3
No

Forza 5 will be.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
2 years ago#4
TreGooda posted...
No

Forza 5 will be.

Damn almost forgot about that one lol. Still KI could pull an upset....

<_<

Maybe.
---
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
2 years ago#5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuepnGCJR_0

After seeing that not so sure Forza and Dead Rising can fight history. After all KI is a decade old and there are many in the FGC who will support this game. Dead Rising doesn't have the same community support and Forza... could pose a problem but so far as I can see. Killer Instinct goes in with more hype.
---
2 years ago#6
its the reason i am getting my x1 on friday, not because of DR 3, not because of Forza, KILLER INSTINCT!!
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!
2 years ago#7
TheArcade posted...
How many will buy an Xbox One for Killer Instinct and not Dead Rising 3? We're talking exclusives here, not Call of Duty & Battlefield. Is KI really a system seller for The One?

System seller? NO NO NO NO. No way can K.I be a system seller. Especially with it not being much to it right now. It will still be a good game though,
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
2 years ago#8
If this game came out fully complete I think the reviews would have been alot higher. The fundamentals look good.

I also agree with IGN beef with the games art direction.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
2 years ago#9
..............BWAAAAHHHH HAHAHaHaHaHahahahahaha!
2 years ago#10
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
If this game came out fully complete I think the reviews would have been alot higher. The fundamentals look good.

I also agree with IGN beef with the games art direction.

I concur if MS hadn't hastily rushed it the game could have garnered a higher score. I do agree it looks like a very good game. What do you mean by the art direction. I must say I love Sadira.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will Killer Instinct be the Xbox Ones best game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived