Forza might be the best launch title since Mario 64.

#101TheSL1ClubPosted 11/18/2013 3:40:31 PM
archibald3 posted...
The game i like is better then the game you like ? Is that kind of what this BS boils down to ?

Basically yes, while one guy use multiple and convincing points while the other guy hold the only review score his sole argument, pretty much it.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#102TheSL1ClubPosted 11/18/2013 3:43:05 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
@Ch3wy

A legit question would be what you got instead of reviews scores? That one didn't even get you far anyway, forza 3 and 4 beats GT5, GT4 beat both forza 3 and 4, seems like GT4 is still the best game for gamers.

Totally need quoting from Ch3wy.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#103ScRuiPosted 11/18/2013 4:03:00 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
ScRui posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
@ScRui

I don't think you played GT, try wall walk in GT4 mission mode, try wall walk A spec endurance race, you can wall walk because your car is way over powered in terms of power/weight ratio which gets you no A spec points at all.

Have you actually sat through the 6 hr endurance races in GT3 I have and it was tiring to say the least and I loved it... Now your saying GT is only a SIM on endurance races? Because on shorter races I can wall walk every race with no damage to tires, trans, engine, brakes nothing... Now that's a great SIM.. and with GT its been getting worse and worse, not better... Especially the static AI that never does anything but follow radiotherapy through the preferred line...

It seems you don't really know what SIM should mean and play like... I suggest you try some Forza ... Sorry dude, GT just has posts it touch, especially with the stiff competition with Forza... Ironic honestly

It's very funny to see complaining about difficulty when you have a casual gamer's goal on your mind which is to power your way through event mode, how about try gold all your license, complete every mission on gold and 1st place in all 24h endurance mode and see if your complaints hold true in these modes? Nop you only complain about the game because it caters to both casual and hardcore?

When did ever say that I didn't get gold on all my licenses?... I'm just showing how GT is very far from actually racing... Its not a SIM when you can wall walk and no damage occurs, no physical, no internal, etc...

Have you ever raced or did time trials in real life? I have with my cars... And my car reacts a lot more lifelike in Forza than in GT... And on top of that the upgrading is almost perfect to what you can do in real life in Forza than in GT...

My car ingame is literally within 7whp to my actual real life race car... With almost every upgrade, accurately measured (for HP, wieght) and top notch reaction in-game...

If your into racing and love playing SIM racers, there isn't a comparison anymore... Forza > GT ... Its said to say, I never thought I would say it...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#104ScRuiPosted 11/18/2013 4:04:17 PM
*sad to say
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#105dylanbrandon286Posted 11/18/2013 4:05:20 PM
LOL. Keep grasping at straws TC.
---
Japan: "wow nukes are so op. America so noob." Brokencandle
http://www.youtube.com/user/batista1229
#106dementedlullabyPosted 11/18/2013 4:07:18 PM
2ndAtomisk posted...
Forza ain't no Sonic Adventure.

Sonic Adventure is technically an awful game now, so dated. SA2 doesn't fare much better. SM64 is actually pretty fun, DS version was excellent. Retooling was perfect, why couldn't Sega do the same for the XBLA version of Adventure?
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie