Kinect already causing issues due to faulty voice recognition

#111ScRuiPosted 11/19/2013 6:37:41 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
SlikkSterr posted...

It's always cute to see two trolls meet up and high five.

Almost as cute as the xbox fans trying to reassure themselves by ignoring facts.

And by "cute" I mean "delusional".

I rather make my decision and have opinions based on my first hand experiences than jump on a bandwagon of 'reviews and/or previews' ...

Ill be 'cute' or 'delusional' any day and enjoy gaming, then be a 'troll and/or fanpup' wasting my time on 'alerting' and spreading 'truth' that's based on opinion and biased outlooks

The only reason I'm even entertaining myself and you with these posts is because Xbox ONE isn't out and I'm sitting here at work in my truck bored out of my mind...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#112SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 6:49:05 AM
ScRui posted...

I rather make my decision and have opinions based on my first hand experiences than jump on a bandwagon of 'reviews and/or previews' ...

Ill be 'cute' or 'delusional' any day and enjoy gaming, then be a 'troll and/or fanpup' wasting my time on 'alerting' and spreading 'truth' that's based on opinion and biased outlooks

The only reason I'm even entertaining myself and you with these posts is because Xbox ONE isn't out and I'm sitting here at work in my truck bored out of my mind...

How is a 22% failure rate in a controlled environment biased or an opinion?

The only thing you keep doing is repeating yourself, making the same dumb statement over and over:

"You can't judge something until you've tried it."

This is a ridiculous statement, as I've already pointed out quite a few times.
#113ScRuiPosted 11/19/2013 6:52:22 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
ScRui posted...

The only thing you keep doing is repeating yourself, making the same dumb statement over and over:

That's fine.. ridiculous to me is not making your own conclusions and going by what others say... Sheep are sheep
---
#114dnmtPosted 11/19/2013 6:53:56 AM
ScRui posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
ScRui posted...

That's fine.. ridiculous to me is not making your own conclusions and going by what others say... Sheep are sheep

If everyone followed your advice we would literally be extinct.
#115SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 7:03:11 AM
ScRui posted...

Again, that's faulty reasoning: you've probably never been to North Korea, yet I'm sure you don't doubt that what is going on over there isn't good, despite the fact that you base this on nothing but what others say.
#116ScRuiPosted 11/19/2013 7:08:49 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
ScRui posted...

Again, that's faulty reasoning: you've probably never been to North Korea, yet I'm sure you don't doubt that what is going on over there isn't good, despite the fact that you base this on nothing but what others say.

Do I care about what happens/is happening/is going to happen in or to north Korea? No... That alone gives me no right to judge a situations over there...

I care about what is going on in my life, my families lives and my friends lives... Why? Because that affects me directly and I'm around it on a daily basis... I live it

Your sounding more and more like fox news... A bunch of hypocrites...
---
#117dnmtPosted 11/19/2013 7:11:09 AM
ScRui posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
ScRui posted...

Do I care about what happens/is happening/is going to happen in or to north Korea? No... That alone gives me no right to judge a situations over there...

I care about what is going on in my life, my families lives and my friends lives... Why? Because that affects me directly and I'm around it on a daily basis... I live it

This is probably the saddest thing I've read all week, and boy howdy did some bad stuff happen this week. I think you can stop now SoulTrapper, this poor soul is beyond redemption.
#118slowdog76Posted 11/19/2013 7:23:47 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
ScRui posted...

I agree with that completely. However, as an example, it doesn't stand up. With the NK situation, no-one can find out for themselves. It just isn't possible. Therefor, the only means you have to form an opinion is by way of what is presented by those reporting it.

Similarly, the press, by and large, report facts. So, if some reporter says "I just saw Kim Jong-un launch a nuke" you don't then see another reporter say "Well, I didn't see it, so I will reserve judgement on the man until I see for myself". Why? Because his actions are not a matter for debate. One person did one act on one day and someone reports it. Thats it. Done. No debate. If we take the DR3 vid review as the example, that was one person out of many, on one kinect out of many, on one game out of many (copies of that game).

By and large, some people will have issues with Kinect, and some people won't. Thats the fact of it. So, it is perfectly reasonable for someone to see some negative reports, and some positive, and want to base his opinion off his own experience himself. Because, in a situation such as this, you can. One man's trash is another man's treasure, after all. Look at how many people are enjoying Knack, for example.
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#119ScRuiPosted 11/19/2013 7:29:11 AM
dnmt posted...
ScRui posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
ScRui posted...

This is probably the saddest thing I've read all week, and boy howdy did some bad stuff happen this week. I think you can stop now SoulTrapper, this poor soul is beyond redemption.

Redemption? Now that made my day, atleast so far (Soultrapper, might beat it with one of his posts)... BTW, who or what for that matter is supposed to redeem me? Please elaborate... Would love to hear about fairytales today...
---
#120Thewinner14Posted 11/19/2013 8:05:05 AM
If reviews weren't important to people then they wouldn't exist. But because people do review things BEFORE they buy them, they continue to exist for a variety of products.

"you can't judge it until you buy it!" is bs. If 9/10 people say that movie X sucks, I'm probably not going to go see it. If there's 100 1 star reviews on an app and 5 5 stars, and all the comments say it doesn't work again I'm not going to be interested.

You call it being a sheep, I call it research. I work hard for my money so I'm not going to plop any down for something that doesn't work.
---
6 Bible translations, 1 app: http://www.jw.org/en/online-help/jw-library/