Just played the Killer Instinct demo. It's freaking awesome.

#11HughMyronGainzPosted 11/18/2013 3:24:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12lilj812Posted 11/18/2013 3:27:15 PM
HughMyronGainz posted...
G1ingy posted...
If I wanted to mash buttons to achieve large comboes I'd play some other mashy fighter instead.

The new KI is designed for casual gamers who only button mashes. The old game atleast took an appropriate amount of time to learn a character's comboes.

You obviously haven't played the game you idiotic *****

(In my Joe Rogan voice)
"Whooooooooooa! WHOOOOO SAW THAT COMING?!??!"
#13G1ingyPosted 11/18/2013 3:28:44 PM
whooooaaa there cowboy! Leave some of that energy for the nazis!
#14Exodus_PrimePosted 11/18/2013 3:28:52 PM
Great, thanks TC can't wait for this, Day One approaches.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#15NatatteruPosted 11/18/2013 3:32:25 PM
HughMyronGainz posted...
G1ingy posted...
If I wanted to mash buttons to achieve large comboes I'd play some other mashy fighter instead.

The new KI is designed for casual gamers who only button mashes. The old game atleast took an appropriate amount of time to learn a character's comboes.

You obviously haven't played the game you idiotic *****

When you have experience in fighting games you can kind of tell when a game is casualized without playing it. I wouldn't say to the point of only mashing buttons, but it certainly seems basic, what with the easy combos and insane hitstop of the normals.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: BBCP: Bang - P4A: Liz - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - GGXXAC+R: May
#16AkuryuPosted 11/18/2013 4:06:24 PM
On the plus side, four months from now the game will have as many characters as the original Street Fighter II.
#17necro00Posted 11/18/2013 4:08:32 PM
G1ingy posted...

I'm glad its more casual too many fighting games kiss the hardcore fighting communities.a*s, making them niche
#18richboy900Posted 11/18/2013 4:14:10 PM
If you want to button mash on a fighting game, eddy Gordo is still king from Tekken. Eddy/Christie/Tiger. Not only do you win, but you win while you're dancing haha

Na but seriously I want to try killer instinct, looks like good fun.