The hypocracy runs deep in this board.

#1dylanbrandon286Posted 11/18/2013 3:37:53 PM
Let's face it, the X-bots on this board will do anything to make the One look even marginally better then it does. Saying things like Killzone:SF got worse scores than DR3 (barely btw and it is still the first day of reviews so it is bound to drop) and then immediately assuming they have the better line up.

Sure lets not talk about how poorly optimized the game is. Let's not talk about how that Panzer Dragoon spiritual sequel is getting destroyed by reviewers. Also, if someone retorts saying Resogun or Flower got better scores, all of a sudden reviews don't matter if you personally don't like the game.

If we are going by straight review scores, as X-bots like to quote as the best way to determine a good game, then Resogun and Flower are better than Killzone:SF and DR3. End of story, no ifs, ands, or buts. You can't go changing your position when you get challenged on it. You don't like it? Too bad. Don't start the fire if you can't control it.
---
Japan: "wow nukes are so op. America so noob." Brokencandle
http://www.youtube.com/user/batista1229
#2Dr WhoopassPosted 11/18/2013 3:38:51 PM
*hypocrisy
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#3dylanbrandon286(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 3:39:23 PM
Dr Whoopass posted...
*hypocrisy

lol. I just noticed that. *facepalm*
---
#4DoukouPosted 11/18/2013 3:39:42 PM
We didn't start the fire, it's been burning since the worlds been turning.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#5Scarlet ArkardPosted 11/18/2013 3:40:29 PM
As a PS4 owner, I feel one thing we can all agree on is LOL Knack.
---
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."
#6Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/18/2013 3:41:37 PM
>2013
>brand loyalty

Yeah, We're not in grade school anymore...or at least I'm not.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l GameFAQs: Come, Defend your video game purchases
#7ACx7Posted 11/18/2013 3:42:11 PM
Don't look at only the troll topics and lump us all in that category. Not all of us care about review scores. Just like not all PS4 users endlessly trolled this board for the 6 months leading up to release. Right?
#8Exodus_PrimePosted 11/18/2013 3:42:38 PM
So wait..the Tc is mad because the board was being invaded and they got backlash for it? also because Knack got destroyed in the reviews even though it was 1080p 60fps (the game isn't that bad)...so by his logic all the review sites are "Hypocrates"
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#9crucialPosted 11/18/2013 3:43:27 PM
KZ is a very pretty game and DR3 looks really fun but with that said I would rather have DR3 because lets face it we are not short on FPS these days,both are pretty good and got decent scores,enjoy what you like and move,who cares,I go on to the PS4 boards and I am hearing that Resogun is better then anything on X1 which is pretty fail if you ask me,you act like Ponys don't do the same thing.

Fact is no matter what you post X1's launch is way better,how is Knack?is BF4 still unplayabe?
#10dylanbrandon286(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 3:45:03 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
So wait..the Tc is mad because the board was being invaded and they got backlash for it? also because Knack got destroyed in the reviews even though it was 1080p 60fps (the game isn't that bad)...so by his logic all the review sites are "Hypocrates"

The topic

Your head

Honestly this is what I am talking about. You barely read my post if at all, seeing as how you quoted me as saying I didn't like certain reviews, where I was obviously talking about the fanbots on this board comparing the reviews and being hypocrites about it.

This response to my topic barely deserved my response. Please try harder, or at least read.
---