So what are the 3 games to get for Xbox One on launch day?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So what are the 3 games to get for Xbox One on launch day?
2 years ago#1
I'm leaning towards Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, and Battlefield 4 (because it's 60fps, 64-player and has real nice visuals from what I've seen so far).
3DS Friend Code: 4742-5772-9288
Wii U: Beard-Man
2 years ago#2
For me it's definitely Dead Rising 3 and Battlefield 4. I might get Ryse and I'll probably get Forza 5 eventually but I'll wait for a price drop since racing sims really aren't my favorites.
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
2 years ago#3
Battlefield 4 and Dead Rising 3 are my main two. I will be doing research into the others before I get them.
2 years ago#4
Ryse, DeadRising 3 and BF4
2 years ago#5
Dead Rising, Ryse, Killer Instinct.
2 years ago#6
You can't go wrong with anything really, i'll probably have most exclusive launch titles eventually.
Xbox One Day One Edition √
2 years ago#7
Dead Rising seems to be the most popular (getting it too). A lot of people also seem to want Forza and I think shooter fans are leaning towards Battlefield.

EDIT: Just realized these are the exact games you posted TC.
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
2 years ago#8
I say Forza Motorsport 5, Dead Rising 3, and Ryse: Son of Rome. Those are the 3 big console exclusives for the X1 and the 3 launch titles I'll be getting (along with LocoCycle, and Killer Instinct b/c I got it for free).
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.
2 years ago#9
Almost the same as mine but instead of forza I'm getting ghosts. I'm definitely gonna look I to forza and ryse and see how the reviews are.
2 years ago#10
Already have Ghosts, plan on buying BF4, but unsure about any additional games.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So what are the 3 games to get for Xbox One on launch day?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived