Looks awesome!
41.38% (36 votes)
Looks meh.
25.29% (22 votes)
Looks crap!
33.33% (29 votes)
This poll is now closed.

---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
2 years ago#2
I think xbox fans have beer goggles on when it comes to this game, I'm pretty sure it would crash and burn if it was on PS3 or 360, but people are hyping it because it's an exclusive.
---
Xbox live: CaptainMiles
PSN: AdmiralMiles
2 years ago#3
HelmesSeifer posted...
I think xbox fans have beer goggles on when it comes to this game, I'm pretty sure it would crash and burn if it was on PS3 or 360, but people are hyping it because it's an exclusive.

it's the knack of the xbone
---
CHOO CHOO all aboard the hate train next stop whine country.
PSN/steam jrr101
2 years ago#4
While I do like the environment and what they tried to do, I think it looks boring with more QTEs than I would have preferred.
2 years ago#5
Visually, it's a contender for best looking launch title on either system. Gameplay looks iffy. The problem is: it's hard to judge how good the combat is without actually playing it. If I had just seen a video of Batman: Arkham Asylum, I might have dismissed it as a terrible "two button" beat 'em up... but the depth is enormous when you actually play. Will have to just wait and see.
2 years ago#6
jrr18 posted...
HelmesSeifer posted...

it's the knack of the xbone

Exactly, I think you nailed it there.
---
Xbox live: CaptainMiles
PSN: AdmiralMiles
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ryse: Son of Rome

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived