Two X1s in the same room. Issues?

#21bountyhunterS9Posted 11/18/2013 8:21:31 PM
Hmm I see. My buddy actually does the same thing but I know they're only going to have one Xbox One. I'd just say give it a shot and if it causes any kind of problem, only use 1 Kinect.
#22kidwgmPosted 11/18/2013 8:21:56 PM
CapwnD posted...
crynryan posted...
If you have a router that doesn't support UPnP you might have NAT problems. Looks like you have two of every other console, so if you haven't had problems with those you should be fine.

That.

Interesting about Kinect though, I never thought of that. I'll have 2 consoles side by side too, I never even thought about the kinect on that second console.

I think we might have a problem with voice commands but worse case scenario we have to disable a couple features.
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia and Animal Crossing New Leaf FC: 4811-7436-8881
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii and Wii U.) *Coming Soon: Xbox One
#23CapwnDPosted 11/18/2013 8:26:02 PM
So did you guys meet at gamefaqs? Or did you know eachother before gamefaqs? Or you both just happened to have accounts?

The only other couple I knew of here was MJ from PotD and her husband.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#24kidwgmPosted 11/18/2013 8:28:08 PM
CapwnD posted...
So did you guys meet at gamefaqs? Or did you know eachother before gamefaqs? Or you both just happened to have accounts?

The only other couple I knew of here was MJ from PotD and her husband.

Both just happened to have accounts. Although I think his is older than mine.
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia and Animal Crossing New Leaf FC: 4811-7436-8881
#25kidwgmPosted 11/18/2013 8:29:07 PM
crynryan posted...
If you have a router that doesn't support UPnP you might have NAT problems. Looks like you have two of every other console, so if you haven't had problems with those you should be fine.

We just bought a house with so we have a new modem and we are having some NAT issues but I think we got it figured out.
---
#26CapwnDPosted 11/18/2013 8:37:28 PM(edited)
kidwgm posted...
crynryan posted...

We just bought a house with so we have a new modem and we are having some NAT issues but I think we got it figured out.

If you're having problems with that, I can help. I've been helping many people for years on the 360 boards (this account and my fustmonkey account). The multiple xbox or multiple console setup is my favorite!

Like crynryan alluded to, the router is key, not only supporting UPNP but some routers work better with multiiple xboxes than others. The other key thing is that the modem is just a modem, and not a modem/router gateway. If it's a gateway, I would send it back to the cable company (assuming that's what you have) and buy your own modem, make sure it's just a plain modem (that supports docsis 3 if you have cable) and use your own router.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#27shonsuPosted 11/18/2013 8:37:48 PM
My wife and I have a similar set up, and will both be getting X1s on Friday. We are hopeful that both will work with their kinects. Time will tell, I guess.
---
Where I go, death follows.
#28_Elite_Bushido_Posted 11/18/2013 8:57:10 PM
dont plug one in, kinect isnt needed. problem solved. save it for when MS releases a non kinect version then sell it
---
$ony Ponie$ and trolls- http://tinyurl.com/lalpn7d
PS4, Mediocrity awaits. --------- FC: 0834-1795-7959
#29CrimsonCorpPosted 11/18/2013 9:20:34 PM
wonder what those achievement hunter guys are gonna do if they get 6 Xbox Ones into that one room.
---
GT: Iron Primarch / PSN: Lost_Primarch
#30Garbage_DayPosted 11/18/2013 9:54:15 PM
You do realize that your photobucket username and password is included in that link, right?
---
Signature remains until the Kansas City Royals make the playoffs (10.11.05).