Xbox One commercials missing key piece of information

#1MilesTeg420Posted 11/18/2013 6:13:11 PM
It's like they all say Xbox One at the end, but every ad is missing a key piece of information - the release date. It's like they expect me to know it's a new console and that it releases Friday. All I see is Xbox One. I don't know if it's out or when it releases. The average person won't have any clue it's even a new console after they see the ad.
#2snowboard340Posted 11/18/2013 6:13:48 PM
I didn't even notice that, but good point. That's surprising that they don't.
#3TreGoodaPosted 11/18/2013 6:15:05 PM
I never noticed that either. Definitely a good point.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#41GATORFANPosted 11/18/2013 6:40:03 PM
They also refuse to show actual gameplay. It's like COD GHOST commercial showing a bunch of fat kids running around shooting at air. If it didn't say Ghost at the end a normal person would be like WTF is this?
#5Leventhan26Posted 11/18/2013 6:43:33 PM
1GATORFAN posted...
They also refuse to show actual gameplay. It's like COD GHOST commercial showing a bunch of fat kids running around shooting at air. If it didn't say Ghost at the end a normal person would be like WTF is this?

lol, aren't most commercials doing this these days.
#6Xuande12Posted 11/18/2013 7:33:52 PM(edited)
My friends and I went out for happy hour the other night, most of them aren't gamers but knew the Playstation 4 had been released. They acted surprised when I told them the Xbox One came out next week, one even said, "Wasn't the Xbox One out years ago? Are they releasing it or something?" I got angry for a second at his ignorance but then we all just laughed because it was actually kind of funny. So good point TC.
---
RIP Rainbow Six (1998-2004).
#7snowboard340Posted 11/19/2013 7:29:15 AM
1GATORFAN posted...

Forza, Ryse, and Dead Rising 3 have actual gameplay commercials.