My Wife Is Amazing!

#21GnarKillsPosted 11/18/2013 8:47:57 PM
My fiancÚ got me the last preorder on the day they opened at Gamestop. I was amazingly surprised.
---
GT - GnarKills Currently Playing - GTA5, Madden 25, CoD Ghosts, Disney Infinity
Waiting for my Xbox One w/ Ryse, Dead Rising 3 and BF4!
#22grampamurkedPosted 11/18/2013 8:51:07 PM
KID VID posted...
Not only is she picking up my Day One Edition for me since I'll be at work, but she also offered to take our daughter and go stay at her mom's for the weekend so that I can game in peace! You married men with kids know what I mean.

I'm so excited for Friday! I've been waiting for Killer Instinct forever. I'm not even sure which one I'm more excited about, the new 2013 Killer Instinct or the 1995 version. I know nobody cares, but whatever.

You are a lucky man. Not because she wants to let you play but because she clearly loves and respects you. I hope you're smart enough to give her the same in return.
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
#23ThierrymonPosted 11/18/2013 8:56:02 PM
bountyhunterS9 posted...
Nice man she's a keeper. My fiancÚ rolls her eyes every time I mention the Xbox One.

Your wife must be a Sony fangirl.
#24ArtisticChicPosted 11/18/2013 8:59:29 PM
Bigdaddy422 posted...
See this doesnt bother me because my son is a gamer, hes 6, and he loves to watch me play when its "daddys time". Plus i wouldnt want to go without sex for a weekend even if i could game nonstop lol.

Pretty much how I've been raised with my dad :) I remember when he would play rainbow six on the original xbox and I'd always love watching him play. I also remember always being excited when he brought drinks cuz I knew that meant he was gunna have a bathroom break and then he'd let me play for him while he was gone.

Once I got my own xbox and GT we'd play online along with the guys he has been gaming with for over 10 years. Good times.

In other words, TC, get that kid of yours into gaming!
---
3DS FC: 2148-8637-5124 Name: Lexi
Official Hecate of the SMT IV board
#25CRASS5000Posted 11/18/2013 9:15:12 PM
it's a trap
---
GT. CRASS RAT GT2. LBC iGoNegative
*Official Topic Killer*
#26KID VID(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 10:06:20 PM
grampamurked posted...
You are a lucky man. Not because she wants to let you play but because she clearly loves and respects you. I hope you're smart enough to give her the same in return.

Yeah, I know I'm lucky. She used to play Halo with me back in the day, but she eventually lost interest in it. And yes, I take our daughter out and give my wife her own time/space to herself. Even though she has a job in the grocery business (she's a supervisor) and works different hours and different days every week, she still works hard at home with meals, cleaning, daughter etc.. I'd be a jerk to not give her free time.

ArtisticChic posted...
Once I got my own xbox and GT we'd play online along with the guys he has been gaming with for over 10 years. Good times.

In other words, TC, get that kid of yours into gaming!

That's great to hear that you game with your dad. I'm slowing trying to get my daughter to game too. She really likes Kinect Party and I also enjoy playing with her. That's another reason I'm looking forward to the new Kinect 2.0.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#27KingVi3Posted 11/18/2013 10:10:28 PM
uuuuhhhhhh....Yeah AMC Amazing.
---
Of course life isn't fair.
What you think huh?
#28KID VID(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 10:19:12 PM
CRASS5000 posted...
it's a trap

No, man, we don't play those games. We keep it real. We speak on what's on our minds and I really think that's why we've been together for so long and never had one argument. We've had disagreements, but I wouldn't call them arguments. This woman rocks. She's also very easy on the eyes. All my friends clown on me and say that she's too cute for me. Those bastards.

Anywho, November 22 can't come soon enough!
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#29Golden MavenPosted 11/18/2013 10:32:19 PM
That's great TC... Not a lot of men are in such healthy relationships unfortunately. Enjoy your week-end.
#30DeathmetalgamerPosted 11/18/2013 10:37:21 PM
Never talk about your wife or girlfriend on a gaming website where your identity is anonymous.

and especially avoid bragging about her.

I just pretend I don't have one on Gamefaqs