How many characters does Killer Instinct have?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How many characters does Killer Instinct have?
3 years ago#11
cheezedadada posted...
Wait, you get all of that for ONLY $20?

I am not really a fan of fighting games to be honest, but I think for that value you cant really pass it up. Thanks for selling me on this TC :)

No probs, cheeze. =]

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
3 years ago#12
cheezedadada posted...

I am not really a fan of fighting games to be honest, but I think for that value you cant really pass it up. Thanks for selling me on this TC :)

Value?
Save the $20, wait for 2014, acquire $40 more, buy JJASB when in releases in NA.
32 characters.

Oh.
Wait.
That was a joke post.
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!
3 years ago#13
Laylow12 posted...
cheezedadada posted...

No probs, cheeze. =]

*high five*
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
3 years ago#14
Aarkshark posted...
cheezedadada posted...

Value?
Save the $20, wait for 2014, acquire $40 more, buy JJASB when in releases in NA.
32 characters.

Oh.
Wait.
That was a joke post.

Heh, appreciate the information though.
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
3 years ago#15
There are technically 9 characters.

6 at launch (jago, orchid, thunder, Glacius, Saberwolf. And Sadira). Jago is free with the demo, everyone else is either $5 or $20 for all of them. 2 more will be added as dlc by March 2014 (spinal and Fulgore) and are included in the $20 price if you buy that package. There is also shadow jago, which is currently just an exclusive skin for buying a Day 1 edition XBL Gold membership. He will be turned into his own character with an entirely different move set at some point down the line.

There will also be a $40 edition of the game that also includes an arcade port of KI1, accessories and classic costumes for all the characters.
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
3 years ago#16
mike468 posted...
He will be turned into his own character with an entirely different move set at some point down the line.

I don't think that's confirmed. They've discussed it, but that's all.
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!
3 years ago#17
Aarkshark posted...
mike468 posted...
He will be turned into his own character with an entirely different move set at some point down the line.

I don't think that's confirmed. They've discussed it, but that's all.

They said they intend to down the line. Most likely around season 2 (fall 2014). They have a ton of stuff the want to add to the game. Shadow jago has his own story they said and he even has a completely different audio track for his character.

Watch Max's video about it.
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How many characters does Killer Instinct have?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived