Rev3Games's review of DR3 seems fair, I think. What do you think?

#11OZ_ArchangelPosted 11/18/2013 9:43:18 PM
ryugamba posted...
Why do SOME people always have to bring the bad reviews from clueless f**k?

DR3 is a good game AND it is exclusive, just deal with it.

Ironically the last 4 words are the same infamous words that will be a part of the MS brand foreverrrrrrr
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#12Dev445Posted 11/18/2013 9:51:59 PM
She was nitpicking wayy too much. You can tell she was going in it for the story and not the gameplay. The thing with Rev3Games is that they don't have a large and diverse enough team to judge games fairly. Its usually either Adam or Tara Long. The other guy left for some reason.

Neither one of them are fighting game fans so I don't think they're going to even review Killer Instinct. I still respect Adam though its just how are two people suppose judge all these types of genres. They need more people.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#13CruelBuffaloPosted 11/18/2013 10:51:30 PM
The series has always been semi-serious with over the top bosses, yet she acts as if this game was somehow phoning it in. Seems to me she only played Dead Rising 2
#14Dr WhoopassPosted 11/18/2013 10:53:40 PM
Who is this dumb slut and why should I care?
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#15ImThe8thWonder(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 10:59:38 PM
Dr Whoopass posted...

Yet another display of class from the board's very own, Dr Whoopass. Her opinion is more relevant than yours, that's for sure.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people don't believe that objective superiority for consoles exist but will attack you on your general opinions if they disagree.
#16Dr WhoopassPosted 11/18/2013 11:00:32 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Dr Whoopass posted...

Yet another display of class from the board's very own, Dr Whoopass. Her opinion is more relevant than yours, that's for sure.

If I had boobs and a youtube channel, would all the losers listen to me then?
---
#17ImThe8thWonder(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 11:02:32 PM
Dr Whoopass posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Dr Whoopass posted...

If you weren't a biased fanboy, weren't excessively rude to people for no reason, and worked as a professional critic, then maybe your opinion would be worth something too.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people don't believe that objective superiority for consoles exist but will attack you on your general opinions if they disagree.
#18Dr WhoopassPosted 11/18/2013 11:04:26 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Dr Whoopass posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Dr Whoopass posted...

If you weren't a biased fanboy, weren't excessively rude to people for no reason, and worked as a professional critic, then maybe your opinion would be worth something too.

Professional critic?

Working with Adam Sessler?

You're ****tin me right?

At least she's better looking than that Morgan bimbo.
---
#19enigma2274Posted 11/18/2013 11:10:33 PM
Seems like she went in already pissed off at the game for some reason.
---
Playing: Killzone Shadowfall, Knack, AC4
PSN ID: enigma2288
#20PS360gamerPosted 11/18/2013 11:11:40 PM
I'm still looking forward to it. Depending on how Ryse turns out, this might be the only Xbox One game I'm getting at launch.
---
ps3/360/ps4/xbox one