Microsoft should get suikoden as an exclusive

#1Cinn_kentsu89Posted 11/18/2013 8:59:39 PM
It's the only rpg collection I've kept over the years and would be a match for ps4 getting tales now. Granted RPGs have fallen off the face of the planet it feels like right along with ww2 shooters :(
#2motoraptorPosted 11/18/2013 9:00:04 PM
i don't play that sudoku crap
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#3ShuraYukihimePosted 11/18/2013 9:00:25 PM
Suikoden 2 on XB1 would be nice. I still have my PSX disc.
---
I'm searching the city for sci fi wasabi.
#4ThierrymonPosted 11/18/2013 9:04:02 PM
I always thought Vandal Hearts was better. I wish they hadnt stuffed up the XBLA/PSN Vandal Hearts so badly.
#5Hans109Posted 11/18/2013 9:05:12 PM
I don't see it happening considering Vesperia sold horribly on the 360, hence why most of the jrpg since have been on the ps3 only
#6ShuraYukihimePosted 11/18/2013 9:07:35 PM
Hans109 posted...
I don't see it happening considering Vesperia sold horribly on the 360, hence why most of the jrpg since have been on the ps3 only

Eh that's not really the case. ToV sold as well as could be expected of a Tales of game really. It was better on the PS3 but that's not really the issue.

The PS3 having more "JRPGs" has more to do with the 360 being mostly dead in Japan from the get go. Despite it having some fairly good RPGs itself.
---
#7Hans109Posted 11/18/2013 9:18:59 PM
ShuraYukihime posted...
Hans109 posted...

Eh that's not really the case. ToV sold as well as could be expected of a Tales of game really. It was better on the PS3 but that's not really the issue.

The PS3 having more "JRPGs" has more to do with the 360 being mostly dead in Japan from the get go. Despite it having some fairly good RPGs itself.

May be a bit of both, I do believe the next Tales not being on the 360 has something to do with the Vesperia not doing well in both japan and US.
#8ShuraYukihimePosted 11/18/2013 9:32:19 PM
Hans109 posted...
ShuraYukihime posted...
Hans109 posted...

May be a bit of both, I do believe the next Tales not being on the 360 has something to do with the Vesperia not doing well in both japan and US.

Also to be fair ToV was a very subpar Tales of game as it is.
---
#9DragoonGriffithPosted 11/18/2013 9:36:04 PM
ShuraYukihime posted...

Yeah, I bet that's the reason it consistently ranks on JP sites among the first 3 (and that's even with Japan exclusive Tales releases there like Destiny R), and also the reason why either it or Abyss are current fan favorites in the west according to polls.

Not to mention Yuri's popularity.

Anyway, has nothing to do with the game's quality. It has to do with the game coming from a relatively niche JRPG series.
---
DQ: VII > V > VI > VIII > IX = IV > III > I > II
FF: FFVI > the rest I can't rank without going into tiers
#10ShuraYukihimePosted 11/18/2013 9:38:14 PM
DragoonGriffith posted...
ShuraYukihime posted...

Yeah, I bet that's the reason it consistently ranks on JP sites among the first 3 (and that's even with Japan exclusive Tales releases there like Destiny R), and also the reason why either it or Abyss are current fan favorites in the west according to polls.

Not to mention Yuri's popularity.

Anyway, has nothing to do with the game's quality. It has to do with the game coming from a relatively niche JRPG series.

It beats out Symphonia in the west?
---