Keep thinking of switching to PS4 BUT...

#1jamieb24Posted 11/18/2013 8:07:58 PM
been just going back and forth for weeks now on what system to get! Been long time with xbox,xbox 360
Was really leaning to ps4 just due to power over the long hail but main so many little enticing gimmicks on Xbox One

My number 1 example a few may not even realize:
The snap feature allowing you to say.... play forza and by voice bring up live Tv in a seperate window while still playing
or with words bring up a walk through on some rpg your playing in a side window while playing

It's those little things..
#2EnjatePosted 11/18/2013 8:12:36 PM
I've been an Xbox gamer since the launch of the first console. In fact, I never even owned a PS2, ignored my PS1, and eventually sold my PS3 while keeping my 360 (my fourth one at that). This gen however I switched to PS4. I gotta say, it's a logical update to PS3, but that's about all it is right now. The controller is worlds better and they improved the interface a lot, but something about it still feels lacking to me.

Honestly, I feel a little buyer's remorse. I'd say if you want to keep your gamertag and achievements, you should probably just stick with the Xbox brand. For all the criticism they got, at least they tried to innovate (being able to sell digital games, Kinect commands, rumble triggers, etc). PS4 just feels like last gen with slightly shinier graphics so far. Though maybe that's all Xbox will end up being as well.
#3jamieb24(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 8:38:59 PM
yea it really is tough cause you
really don't know if xb1 will always be weaker or if things will balance out
really wish some mmo's like ffxiv were on xbox!
#4bountyhunterS9Posted 11/18/2013 8:40:05 PM
Search your feelings. Only you can decide what is best for you.
#5jamieb24(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 8:41:36 PM
thanks bounty hunter that really
means a lot man
#6Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 11/18/2013 8:41:39 PM
bountyhunterS9 posted...
Search your feelings. Only you can decide what is best for you.

what are you talking about? only other people have good judgement on what's best for a total stranger
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#7Xuande12Posted 11/18/2013 8:43:27 PM(edited)
I'm in the same boat TC, I was one of two of my friends/family/acquaintances that even had a PS3 and I only had it for all the exclusives. However not a single person I know is getting a Xbox One (at least to start out with) and they have all switched and bought PS4's. I think that may be the selling point for me and I will go with a PS4 first and Xbox One last. I don't want to pay for two systems online gaming.
---
RIP Rainbow Six (1998-2004).
#8adonfrazPosted 11/18/2013 8:44:09 PM
It really depends on whether your friends are sticking with Xbox and if you'll miss your Gamertag/achievements.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst - *I'm currently hunting down Dew/Doritos Every2minutes Codes*
I would greatly appreciate it if anyone PMs me spare codes
#9grampamurkedPosted 11/18/2013 8:49:17 PM
jamieb24 posted...
yea it really is tough cause you
really don't know if xb1 will always be weaker or if things will balance out
really wish some mmo's like ffxiv were on xbox!

Xbox 360 was weaker and it ment virtually nothing. Both consoles had great exclusives and the same cross platform games. Upscaled 1080 is not much different than 1080 native unless you're anal or playing on a huge tv.

Don't get me wrong, I want to play KZ but that just isn't enough to ditch a 12 year history with xbox. I'll still get a ps4 but not until there is more than one solitary game worth investing in.
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
#10bountyhunterS9Posted 11/18/2013 9:13:54 PM
jamieb24 posted...
thanks bounty hunter that really
means a lot man

sarcasm or no?