Sold my xbox one day one ticket. Microsoft practically gave me $30.

#1GamerRafPosted 11/18/2013 10:02:54 PM
So at Bestbuy and FutureShop in Canada they were giving out free games for trading in one used game. I see an xbox one set up with 2 xbox representative and I ask which is better the PS4 or xbox one. Me getting the PS4 anyways I wanted to get more of an idea so they guy explained to me some things. He wasn't even bashing the PS4. At the end he said If I want an xbox one and I said I wanted and he gave me this ticket to gurantee me a console.

Today I sold that ticket for $30 to some guys. I saw the xbox one day one edition goes for alot on criagslist but I didn't want to deal with it. Maybe they'll flip it or keep the xbox one.
---
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012
#2DetectiveDoomPosted 11/18/2013 10:10:10 PM
thirty whole buckaroos?
#3kiljaedenPosted 11/18/2013 10:20:37 PM
Are you going to retire, or keep working throughout the rest of your days?
---
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
Go 'Fins!
#4KID VIDPosted 11/18/2013 10:23:12 PM
Nice! Maybe now you can buy that yacht you always wanted.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#5PutHaggarInSFPosted 11/18/2013 10:26:31 PM
Score!
---
http://i.imgur.com/wiAJ9.jpg
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#6Combo626Posted 11/18/2013 10:29:19 PM
GamerRaf posted...
So at Bestbuy and FutureShop in Canada they were giving out free games for trading in one used game. I see an xbox one set up with 2 xbox representative and I ask which is better the PS4 or xbox one. Me getting the PS4 anyways I wanted to get more of an idea so they guy explained to me some things. He wasn't even bashing the PS4. At the end he said If I want an xbox one and I said I wanted and he gave me this ticket to gurantee me a console.

Today I sold that ticket for $30 to some guys. I saw the xbox one day one edition goes for alot on criagslist but I didn't want to deal with it. Maybe they'll flip it or keep the xbox one.

This didn't happen. No idiot would sell a $500 product for $30. Cool story, bro
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
#7Hardcore74LeoPosted 11/18/2013 10:42:53 PM
Combo626 posted...
GamerRaf posted...

It was a ticket that was guaranteeing him an opportunity to buy the console. They didn't just give him the console, he still would have had to purchase the xbox one itself.
#8Shadow_ZujedPosted 11/18/2013 11:00:36 PM
These sony fanboy topics are literally the worst topics I have ever read on any message board ever.

Not funny, not trolling, just ignorant babble about nothing. I don't get it.
---
"If anyone else can just feel theirs and let me know if it is normal I would really appriciate it."-mrbakasan
#9Combo626Posted 11/18/2013 11:04:39 PM
Hardcore74Leo posted...
Combo626 posted...
GamerRaf posted...

It was a ticket that was guaranteeing him an opportunity to buy the console. They didn't just give him the console, he still would have had to purchase the xbox one itself.

Ah okay, makes more sense. I take my calling him an idiot statement back.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
#10GamerRaf(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 11:38:50 PM
Well you can check my craigslist ad if you want. I went today to sell it for $30 even though I was asking for $40.
---
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012